Cosmetic Changes And New News Feed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy!Just wanted to let everyone know about a few changes. As I am guessing you already noticed, we've changed up the order of the forums a bit. The point behind the reshuffling was to make some sections a little more visible for this community. I really want our new members to feel welcome and introduce themselves, and I also want folks to know that we are always here to help, as far as the staff goes at Christianity Board. In that same spirit, all forum staff now have colors applied to their names. Administrators are green, Super Moderators are Blue, and Forum Moderators are Purple. If you need help with something, please feel free to either use the report button if it is a specific thread or post, or contact one of these color-coded staff members for assistance.Last but not least, the News Feed here at Christianity Board is back. News is provided courtesy of WND (World Net Daily) which we view as a reasonably reliable source of news with Christian ideals and ethics in mind. We cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of every article posted, but we do want to introduce more information into the community, as this is part of the original intent of Christianity Board.As always, let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or complaints.

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
QUOTE (Denver @ Apr 3 2009, 12:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71726
Howdy!Just wanted to let everyone know about a few changes. As I am guessing you already noticed, we've changed up the order of the forums a bit. The point behind the reshuffling was to make some sections a little more visible for this community. I really want our new members to feel welcome and introduce themselves, and I also want folks to know that we are always here to help, as far as the staff goes at Christianity Board. In that same spirit, all forum staff now have colors applied to their names. Administrators are green, Super Moderators are Blue, and Forum Moderators are Purple. If you need help with something, please feel free to either use the report button if it is a specific thread or post, or contact one of these color-coded staff members for assistance.Last but not least, the News Feed here at Christianity Board is back. News is provided courtesy of WND (World Net Daily) which we view as a reasonably reliable source of news with Christian ideals and ethics in mind. We cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of every article posted, but we do want to introduce more information into the community, as this is part of the original intent of Christianity Board.As always, let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or complaints.
Thanks for all the work you and others have put into this site. It's one of the best I've encountered!!Jim