Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they’re in such a hurry about a LOT of things because they’re in a race to grab some more money and some more power before the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

How will they be able to keep hiding that with the first jab, bloods show a drastic decrease in markers that should be RISING when exposed to the spike proteins and that with the second jab they COMPLETELY tank and with the third jab, cases rise in the same proportion as the amount of boosters given?

How will they be able to keep hiding that some of the highest rates of Covid are being seen in the most heavily vaccinated areas and that as vaccination rates drop so do cases?

They want to push the ceiling and the other thingy so quickly because as any robber can tell you, you want to smash, grab and get the heck out of there before the police come.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Social security and Medicaid are payed into with everyone’s payroll tax. They pay it from every check. Even if the government shuts down, that money still comes in from millions and millions of paychecks withholdings.
None of that ceiling and reconciliation is earmarked for your ss payments.
Medicaid, is paid out of general tax revenues which means it is part of Federal Income Tax withholding.

Social Security is funded by FICA and self-employment tax.

Medicaid is in effect a federal welfare program. In California Medicaid is called Medical because the State of California supplements the federal program. When I was working in Wyoming where they had no state income tax the state would routinely invite people in need of public assistance to move to California. For hardship cases I heard that sometimes they would buy them a bus ticket.

I used to work for Social Security Administration!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, I was able to tell some people to behave themselves because of a post I'd just read by you. And they all responded amazingly. I've struggled with keeping a good attitude around here lately. Everyone, including you, pitched in to change that.
That led me to truly have fun for the first time in many years. I honestly didn't think it was possible for me to ever have fun again. I didn't have to try and for a short while, I forgot all about my pain and illness. Thank you, Ziggy.
Your in a difficult position. I think your doing a fine job.
We all have attitudes.. lol
some days better than others.
We have to lift each other up as best we can.
Everybody needs to take a part in trying to keep the peace.
The world isn't making that easy on us. Not that it ever was easy, but all this psychological mind games and political pressures, are getting to the best of people.
We are going to be salted with salt. Our spirits will be tested and tried. And we will be victorius!
Hugs

iu

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they’re in such a hurry about a LOT of things because they’re in a race to grab some more money and some more power before the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

How will they be able to keep hiding that with the first jab, bloods show a drastic decrease in markers that should be RISING when exposed to the spike proteins and that with the second jab they COMPLETELY tank and with the third jab, cases rise in the same proportion as the amount of boosters given?

How will they be able to keep hiding that some of the highest rates of Covid are being seen in the most heavily vaccinated areas and that as vaccination rates drop so do cases?

They want to push the ceiling and the other thingy so quickly because as any robber can tell you, you want to smash, grab and get the heck out of there before the police come.
They'll just keep blaming those unvaxxed nazi white supremist insurrectionist Trump supporters.
I see what you see, and they see what we see,
but they LIE

Hugs

Reactions: marks and Truman

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think anything would surprise us at this point stunnedbygrace.
The injustices are worldwide and happening all the time. It's hard to keep up with all the laws being broken and somebody even pulled out using the patriot act against I think parents who are opposing the schoolboards agendas.
Things are getting dangerous.
I am so thankful I'm not living in a city right now. Any city.

Sorry I didn't respond. I read the title but haven't had a chance to read the article.
Hugs

Guy burns down buildings and is arrested and released. A parent hollers and is a terrorist. You couldn’t make up anything more insane if you tried.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life Liberty & Levin

top video, he explains it. 11 minutes long.
I don't disagree with Levin, he knows the Constitution.
However, we have a judicial system that is doing it's own thing.
They will have to go to court because someone will have to sue them. And all the while they will still be putting into motion, constitutional or not.
They don't care.
They don't care about the Constitution. No one is going to hold them accountable.
Until We the People do.

It just aint right

Hugs

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was off the other day, I listened to a few minutes of the Facebook whistleblower. I was confused. Social media helped the democrats by scrubbing stories about Hunter and other things that would make them look bad, so I couldn’t fathom why they would go after a company that helped them. I remember briefly thinking something like…if they’ll go after someone who HELPED them, then we are ALL toast…
Laura Ingraham brought it up and was explaining why but it went over my head, maybe just too tired to concentrate.

Reactions: Ziggy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't disagree with Levin, he knows the Constitution.
However, we have a judicial system that is doing it's own thing.
They will have to go to court because someone will have to sue them. And all the while they will still be putting into motion, constitutional or not.
They don't care.
They don't care about the Constitution. No one is going to hold them accountable.
Until We the People do.

It just aint right

Hugs

You have a point there. It seems like we should be scared and yet…I’m not.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on the news:Seattle Metro Chamber of Commerce offers toolkit on how to handle King County vaccine requirements | king5.com

SEATTLE — Seattle businesses are gearing up to enforce a new health order that goes into effect on Oct. 25, requiring customers to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to dine indoors, visit a gym or movie theater, or attend indoor performances and large outdoor events.

The Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is offering guidance to business owners about how to handle the new mandate, including how to resolve conflicts with unvaccinated customers.

The Vaccine Verification Order Toolkit covers a range of potential issues, including knowing the rules, what qualifies as proof of vaccination and testing, signage to display, how employees should interact with customers, seating scenarios and when the most appropriate time to ask for verification is.