Covid-19 Vaccines: have you had a jab?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you had at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No, I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, I don't want the vaccine

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to tear down a lot of curtains before you settle down and accept what He brings you.
Or in my case, you have to be down to one glass and one plate left.

God walks among the broken pieces and the torn fabric and says…hush.

God sets a boundary for the proud waves. He says, this far may your proud waves come and no further.

He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful words brother. Sound it out. Praise the Lord.
march ever onwards in the LORD my dear sister . Those who are in league with the LORD can already see a massive
delusion is springing up . Its gonna get much worse . A sensual love will fill the hearts of all not in the lambs book of life .
But the LOVE of GOD , for truth righteous , for GOD will only dawn more upon the hearts of the true lambs .
Any love that can put aside any of the teachings of JESUS and pure words of truth , no matter how it might seem like its doing
good for others , IS ONLY GONNA destroy others and all who go under it . HE who loves not RIGHTEOUSNESS , i think many forget that ,
Nor his brother , does not know God . Thus any love that can overlook what GOD has inspired for sake of any kind of fellowship
IS a false love that cometh of the dragon . Yet most are already infected to some degree with the false love .
And Its about to mushroom into a delusion from which the only end is perdition of the ungodly . I cant stop it .
But i can expose it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always
:)
Hugs
Now this just wont do my dear loved sister . You omitted one word . You forgot to say , have A BIBLE in one hand
The beauty of basking in the presence of the LORD , is found in TRUTH . Now leap up ziggy . leap up and praise the LORD .
Have a coffee and that bible and let all have that fellowship . IN prayer , in word and in deed , let all be living for and unto the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we, if we want to, can find a plethora of men to scratch our ears who will speak about our particular circumstance and say, God doesn’t want you to feel pain or sickness or…God doesn’t want you to have very little money. My answer to them is, God will bless me however He sees fit. God will grow my trust however He sees fit.
I wonder how Job would respond?
Nothing worth having is ever easy.
Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now this just wont do my dear loved sister . You omitted one word . You forgot to say , have A BIBLE in one hand
The beauty of basking in the presence of the LORD , is found in TRUTH . Now leap up ziggy . leap up and praise the LORD .
Have a coffee and that bible and let all have that fellowship . IN prayer , in word and in deed , let all be living for and unto the glorious LORD .
At this time I have one arm working half way descent. The other one is out of commision.
So Have a Bible in one hand and the coffee on the table with a straw attached.
Ziggy <-- leaping :)
Hugs Brother

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how Job would respond?
Nothing worth having is ever easy.
Hugs
And how would paul respond . Oh wait HE DID . I count all things BUT DUNG that i may win CHRIST .
And yet apostels sang in prison . It sounded like they had real hope and that loss to them was only GAIN FOR CHRIST .
Ziggy , ponder on that for a minute . Imagine having even your basic freedom in this world taken .
Imagine being scourged with whips , AND YET REJOICING that it had occurred , that YOU had been counted worthy by GOD to suffer
shame for JESUS . THAT MIND IS TOTALLY FREE . ITS SO PEACEFUL . NOTHING can move it from its course .
Leap up ziggy , leap up and praise the LORD . Our time is coming . ITS COMING .
Many are gonna suffer for JESUS as they have never had to before . YET , HE WILL BE WITH US and WE WILL BE A REJOICING with HOPE IN HIM through it all .