Covid Is NO Joke

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Long covid

Large numbers of people, 10% of infected people are suffering life changing disability after infection. They get exhausted doing simple things. It is unknown if this is permanent.

Journalists struck down with this are starting to document their lives. Flu does not do this, and these folk are in their 30's or 40's. This illness is brutal and highly infectious. Who wants to risk such a life if precautions limit the chance of getting it.

God bless you

Reactions: April_Rose

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Long covid

Large numbers of people, 10% of infected people are suffering life changing disability after infection. They get exhausted doing simple things. It is unknown if this is permanent.

Journalists struck down with this are starting to document their lives. Flu does not do this, and these folk are in their 30's or 40's. This illness is brutal and highly infectious. Who wants to risk such a life if precautions limit the chance of getting it.

God bless you
It was same with me, I always exhausted doing simple things as long as recent 12 years after I got tumour. Does it feel the chest is stiff or tightness and behind ear feels like there's something pressing the right brain ?
And sometimes there's a ringing on your ears similar to air pressure when we get hiking or inside a plane ?
If you'd these symptoms then it was surely that those covid were implanted spike proteins of nano neurotechnological.
Our solution is on God, I believe Jesus redeem our spirit instead of our mortal body.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Long covid

God bless you

I wish the documenting was sooner. I hardly saw any videos until recently. Not even searching for them. It is hard to understand something you thinknis another flu

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a bit of a scare this morning as I wasn't feverish but I had lost my sense of smell and I was throwing up and really tired. I also went to bed with a headache and had one earlier and a really bad cough. However since it appeared to be a wet cough and it was clearing my throat, I came to the conclusion that it was just a bunch of sinus problems. However, it is really rather disturbing that a lot of people (like SNL) think that this is funny and a hoax and that people are dying from this so they're making fun of it.

Yeah and a lot of people don't like the limiting of the virus spread. But I had to go to the ER three times during the COVID problem, and the hospital beds were full of COVID patients, so people can't get treated. So what they are trying to do is slow the infection rate so that the hospitals can still function for non-COVID emergencies.