Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you also @Truman the Levite . I believe I had it last year.

I tried several things to help with breathing and none of the ones posted by doctors helped.

I'm leaving this here because it could save a person's life. My inhaler didn't work either but this did. I felt like my lungs were "blooming." God bless you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm home, my lungs hurt, I seem to be in the early stages of Covid. A thirty year old and a 13 year old girl recently died from it at my hospital. Wow!
So happy to hear that you are home... Drink lots of water... and try to keep your mind fixed on HIM...
Not sure if you know who this lady is... but she has one AMAZING testimony. You are being prayed for.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The crown of thorns, through suffering, death, and resurrection, becomes a helmet of salvation.
This lady knows what she's talking about.
These two lady friends of mine have comforted this brother when he needed it.
Thank you. :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The crown of thorns, through suffering, death, and resurrection, becomes a helmet of salvation.
This lady knows what she's talking about.
YEP.... she does... so many Christians REJECT sorrow and suffering as the building of crowns... It's like the crushing of a rose... the sweet perfume is released from the crushing.
Anyways... @amadeus did well to put together a very QUICK prayer team for you... so while you were in the ambulance... you had us praying.. and praising.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hallelujah! Amen! Glory to God!
Amadeus...did I ever tell you that I like that guy?
As we pulled up to the hospital, all the bad times, there must be a few dozen of them, in the past when I rode an ambulance to the same entrance, came flooding back. I partially prevented a panic attack. I was isolated in a windowless room for hours.
I could tell that the nurses were afraid to come near me. I like nurses (that's not what I mean lol), I know nurses, I can read nurses. They are taking this Covid thing very seriously. One nurse opened up to me about a teen-age girl who recently died there from Covid. She was distraught!
The hospital is swamped with Covid cases. And they're taking overflow patients from Toronto. These people have saved my life more than once. I'm rethinking my stance on this whole thing as a result of observing these awesome servants of mankind.
I smell the virus in my nose and my lungs have cramped up after proclaiming His faithfulness with one song. With my last breath, I will praise Him!
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! :)

Reactions: amadeus and Pearl

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Truman the Levite , I don’t know if this will help. Early on in the pandemic here we had a young doctor who had covid and he explained how we only use a small part of our lungs when we breathe. He suggested laying on your stomach on your bed and taking deep breaths in, apparantly this expands the lungs more - it may help xxxxx

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These people have saved my life more than once. I'm rethinking my stance on this whole thing as a result of observing these awesome servants of mankind.
This is a beautiful testimony... It is with this heart that I have chosen to DROP my rights as a Christian and support ALL the front line workers who are exhausted... and working so hard to save lives... NOT to mention the ones that are NOT Christians and are dealing with very REAL FEAR.

I don't exactly KNOW what this covid thing is... and if everyone was equally HONEST they would have to admit the same thing... Those who are running off at the mouth declaring the ENTIRE thing a planned pandemic... are just causing strife and adding to confusion ( in my opinion ).

People that were normally healthy are dying... and as you have shared... the youngest ( a 13 year old girl ).

I am so GRATEFUL to be a CHRISTIAN... I have absolutely NO FEAR. I am BLESSED.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I bow down and kiss the SON.

When you've been broken, broken to pieces.
And Your heart begins to faint
'cause you don't understand.
And when there is nothing to rake from the ashes.
And you can't even walk
onto the fields of praise.

But I bow down and kiss the Son.
Oh, and I bow down and kiss the Son.

Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth.
Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth.

Well, though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Well, though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.

When the rock falls, falls upon you.
And you get ground to dust
no music for your pain.
You open the windows, the windows of heaven.
And then You opened me
and You crushed me like a rose.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father... I come before you with a heart that NEEDS you... a heart that WANTS you... and a heart that is THIRSTY for YOUR LOVE.
I Praise YOU... I give all my Worship to YOU... and I bow down to KISS the SON.

I ask that You be with my brother Truman today Father... allow HIM to bow down and KISS the SON... Fill his heart with PRAISE...
Let him shout out... Thou you slay me, I will TRUST YOU LORD! In Jesus most Precious Name I pray.