CRAZY weather

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard that definition or distinction. What about walk-out basements? There is often access from the inside as well as the outside of the house.

Walk out basements are basements with a door walk-out that does not have stairs to enter or exist the basement.

“Cellar” is a rather old term, and typically applies to much older homes that had a space below the house in the ground, and was entered from the outside the house. Typically had two slanted swing open doors revealing the stairs….and many times had dirt floors, and often was used as a tornado / storm shelter and root cellar. Nothing like modern finished (flooring, nice wall covering, and finished ceilings) actually expanding the “living’ space….bedrooms, family rooms, game rooms, bath room, laundry room…etc…without enlarging the foot-print of the actual house foundation.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a weather/climate related dream a few months ago that I didn't think I'd share (here) ....people will think it's crazy. But I may share it anyway.
I had this dream September 28, 2023 ...almost 4 months ago. At this point, idk what to make of it except I have been expecting to see abnormal and record setting weather. This is copy/paste of a text I sent to someone.
______
I had a dream last night that we were in a small town in southern Missouri, preparing for a flood. In my dream, water was coming up from the Gulf of Mexico into the US. Several southern states were going under water, and in the valley areas of certain parts of Missouri they were preparing for 50ft of water.

And straight away after that part of the dream, I saw a map. I saw snow covering most of Florida, and more/larger swath of snowfall going down over Cuba, Puerto Rico, and on south from there. The farther toward the equator, the more and larger the snow/ice area and severity.
_______
Back in January of 2004, I dreamed there was a severe ....even catastrophic earthquake at the New Madrid fault.... massive, beyond anything we've ever seen. At the same time (in my dream) there were catastrophic weather events such as winds, tornadoes, floods .....and even what seemed like hurricanes in states that are currently nowhere near the ocean (in the US).

The crevasse created by the earthquake was massive.

Do I know exactly what to make of these dreams? No ... I'm going to let them be what they are, and watch and pray. Personally, I believe they were from God. I had other dreams that night (January 2004) that were personal ...and there were things God wanted me to be forewarned of. Without going into a lot of detail, I was warned of a snake who would present itself as innocent and harmless that would try to persuade me to pick it up ..... but when/if I picked it up, it would immediately bite me ...because it was still a SNAKE. Years later ......it makes even more sense.

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in Las Vegas, and we usually have relatively mild 'lows' in the winter (40's-50's). But for the past few days, our 'lows' have broken or tied a few historic lows. Just this morning, at around 7 a.m. I woke up to 28 degrees. o_O That's c-c-cold, even for back East!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've had cloud cover, rain and very little snow which is really weird. Today, we are expecting snowy/rainy weather. I have not seen the sun in months! Heavy winds up to 45 MPH with gusts of 70 MPH.
Let's all be safe!
The largest tree in my yard, it's huge, split in half yesterday. Grateful no one was near it, now to find someone to come with a chainsaw to cut it up for firewood. Sad :( I'll miss that tree.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title to this thread caught my attention. I have been keeping an eye on the strange weather. It's been crazy here as well. I watch several homestead channels on YT and there is one (Lumnah Acres) from way up north near the Canadian border ...Vermont, I think. They usually would've been covered in a foot or two of snow weeks ago, and they've only had a few light snows so far. Their temps have been warmer for the most part and rainy. And just recently, they have started getting temps in the teens and 20's ...but no snow.

I had a weather/climate related dream a few months ago that I didn't think I'd share (here) ....people will think it's crazy. But I may share it anyway.
apparently it aint just the weather that has gone a wee bit crazy . take a peek at this stuff .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm more of a normal weather guy... I don't support crazy weather and I don't
see Jesus or His Apostles being advocates of the crazy weather doctrine either. disagree.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That guy is closer to the truth than most....

And Trump is STILL better than the democrats seeing all the un-godly things they support
(a list can be provided!)

But, it is sad that some who claim to be Christians go overboard on politics.

Many make it sounds like the United States is God's Kingdom or something.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The largest tree in my yard, it's huge, split in half yesterday. Grateful no one was near it, now to find someone to come with a chainsaw to cut it up for firewood. Sad :( I'll miss that tree.
We had an enormous maple tree break during a storm one year, it exploded and sounded like a bomb. I thought a bomb went off outside the house till I saw the tree down.

• Wow
Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Trump is STILL better than the democrats seeing all the un-godly things they support
(a list can be provided!)

But, it is sad that some who claim to be Christians go overboard on politics.

Many make it sounds like the United States is God's Kingdom or something.
You just don't get it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just don't get it.
The simple truth is , its just time the lambs bibled up and learned . There is NO HOPE in this world or its men or its govts .
HOPE THOU IN GOD this world is going down . All we can do is point to Christ JESUS and speak truth .
Praying souls will hear and be saved . But , mark my words , this world is going down
and so is christendom for doing mass evils and using JESUS as a ministir of sin . IT AINT looking good at all .
Fact is it will only continue to GET worse with whatever time is left upon this earth .
THUS we must be as was the early church whose hope was not it men , BUT IN GOD and THAT IS WHO THEY POINTED TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That guy is closer to the truth than most....
I have one message to the entire world and even to Christendom
QUICK get you up , REPENT , for the LORD GOD GONNA DESTROY THIS PLACE .
TIME is RUNNING OUT . and that is a fact . GOD has been BIG TIME LONGSUFFERING
but when even those within christendom who holler his name USE IT TO PREACH ANTI CHRIST RELIGION
then know and understand TIME IS VERY SHORT . VERY . The JUDGMENT OF GREAT DELUSION AND UPMOST REPROBATION
has been given unto the nations of this world to merge them all and their religoins to be as one
under what it thinks is love , is god and will be God . A strong delusoin brews and most are calling it the great awakening
TALK ABOUT A DELUSION , they THINK its THE AWAKENING and a huge end time final hour utopia gathering
under what they THINK will save this planet . ONLY it aint saving them at all , ITS DECIEVING THEM . The devil AINT SLEEPING sister .
HE BEEN REAL BUSY working through christendom , the false religoins , politics and etc . TIME IS SHORT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just don't get it.

Yeah, I get it that the liberals are all in with the coming one world government, one world religion, and they love them some anti-christ!

There's no turning the nation or the world around... we are in fact heading into the darkest most destructive time in the history of all mankind and if Trump gets re-elected things might seem somewhat better but it's not going to stop mankind's decent in to total darkness.

Christians who are unaware of this and who are scared to die... get all freaked out and start talking like "who gotta turn this nation around" and other such wishful thinking. It' ain't happening.

In fact, if Trump did get re-elected, I'd be very surprised if the liberals didn't start an all our civil war.... Trump getting reelected might be the implosion of the nation for all we know! We do know that there are many liberals that work in federal government and they will not follow lawful orders from Trump if he's POTUS

That would enable rioting to turn in to civil war so we may be in for a bumpy ride... or, they may just whack Trump and make it look like a heart attack. He's an old fat guy that eats junk food so that's a plausible explanation if he dropped dead.

Yep, 2024 ought to be a banner year for all the news networks.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's the deep freeze here for around 5 days I think. It rained and snowed a little so the roads are icy and it will stay that way for a few days. So I'm just going to be sitting at home watching movies.

It's 20F now and will get down to 10F for a few days.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And straight away after that part of the dream, I saw a map. I saw snow covering most of Florida

I can only pray that actually happens!

Snow and cold I can handle, but this Florida heat, nope! Been here since 2008 and still not used to the heat, but the cold and snow is not an issue!