Creationism or Evolution?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
I am going to give you the lutheran science institute site that has links to other creation sites including non denominational sites.all have a lot of information about God creating all that there is . and how wrong any theories about evolution are. including Theistichttp://www.lutheranscience.org/

NTReader

Mar 25, 2008
I think you have to give consideration to certain aspects of evolution (i.e. environmental adaptation, etc.) but the theory of evolution is not all inclusive as far as answering the entire creation and how we as humans progress. Creationism offers answers that evolution doesn't necessarily explain. I had a conversation with a woman the other day and I offered that intelligent design must also be considered just as valid as evolution because evolution by itself does not explain everything. We as humans cannot be compared to other species because there are other unique components that make us unique from the rest of the animal kingdom. Humans were created in the image of God, turtles, birds, and other living creatures were not. I think having a God centered view along with the applicable aspects of evolution is the key. You can't dispute the portions of evolution that provide answers to human existence.

NTReader

Mar 25, 2008
I forgot to mention that a movie is coming out in early April that will focus on what we are talking about called "Expelled" with Ben Stein. Also I discovered a DVD called "Redeeming Darwin" that I am thinking about purchasing that compares and contrasts everything we have been talking about. I guess you cannot have enough references.I discovered both of these at a website and I signed up for the "Expelled" movie ticket offer. I am going to go see it even if I don't win the tickets. My reference is here at Redeeming Darwin