Current Covid-19 situation in Australia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does your Bible contain the book of Revelation?

Because what you are describing here are End Times events. The book of Revelation, and some others, discuss those events. And God will not bring an end to those events for any reason whatsoever before the ... Full Stop comes.

Yes, what is foretold in the Book of Revelation is similar to what is presently happening, but those described events are still 1,000 plus years in our future. Focusing on what is prophesied to occur in the distant future blinds us from seeing what is happening during this present time.

We should be focusing on our relationship with God at this present time and let the distant future prophecies occur in the distant future and not see them as occurring during our lifetime. The End Time prophecies are for the coming age in our near future. We must live still in this present age.

Having made the above statement re the end times, I do acknowledge that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has already unfolded and as far as I can understand, it has been completely fulfilled. Presently we are part way through the Sixth Bowl Judgement and its completion is set for the transition from this present age into the next age which commentary writers have labelled as the Millennium Age.

Sadly today the Church is wanting to live within the wide open spaces rather than walk within God's Kingdom Earth.

The Church today is responsible for what is occurring upon the whole earth because we have turn away from God and are worshipping our own "special" idols which we, the Church needs to repent of.

Shalom

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, what is foretold in the Book of Revelation is similar to what is presently happening, but those described events are still 1,000 plus years in our future. Focusing on what is prophesied to occur in the distant future blinds us from seeing what is happening during this present time.

We should be focusing on our relationship with God at this present time and let the distant future prophecies occur in the distant future and not not see them as occurring during our lifetime. The End Time prophecies are for the coming age in our near future. We must live still in this present age.

Having made the above statement re the end times, I do acknowledge that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has already unfolded and as far as I can understand, it has been completely fulfilled. Presently we are part way through the Sixth Bowl Judgement and its completion is set for the transition from this present age into the next age which commentary writers have labelled as the Millennium Age.

Sadly today the Church is wanting to live within the wide open spaces rather than walk within God's Kingdom Earth.

The Church today is responsible for what is occurring upon the whole earth because we have turn away from God and are worshipping our own "special" idols which we, the Church needs to repent of.

Shalom
Wow, that's a really interesting take on things.

So, the millennial reign is about to start, because Christ is here, and then so, ... after that thousand years of peace then all the End Times events in Revelation will begin happening, ... to punish all the people who lived peacefully for a thousand years, and ... ok, then that's when the end will come, I guess?

That is wild.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People are only being lead astray by delusions and deceptions of this world.
It's a work of art, I must say.
But the workings of the Devil can be dismissed, just like Jesus dismissed the Devil himself and made the Devil look like only a twitch.
So we can over come.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, that's a really interesting take on things.

So, the millennial reign is about to start, because Christ is here, and then so, ... after that thousand years of peace then all the End Times events in Revelation will begin happening, ... to punish all the people who lived peacefully for a thousand years, and ... ok, then that's when the end will come, I guess?

That is wild.

That is not what I said. I said that the Millennium Age will begin in our near future. I made no claim that Christ is here on the face of the earth as you are suggesting. Nor do I believe that Christ will reign on the face of the earth during the 1,000 years that Satan is imprisoned.

Please note that I have already stated that the Seventh Bowl judgement has been fulfilled, and the the Sixth Bowl judgement still has another 22 or so years to run before its completion.

Now I am drawing my understanding as to what is presently happening at this present time from the Old Testament and can be found in Leviticus and Deuteronomy as well as in 2 Chron. 7. I have not been referencing any of the End Time prophecies with respect to the with holding of the rain, i.e. Climate change, the over running of the land with locusts, i.e. political tyranny, and pestilence, i.e. the covid-19 pandemic.

That was why I suggest that we should be focusing on our present relationship with God and not on the distant future End Times.

Shalom

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lots of allegations, no data to back it up. Yes, Rockefeller was a robber baron, but sorry to say the only petro based medications are lotions and creams for external use. Mostr are petrol based but medications for internal use are not petro based but organic based.

For internal use the only petrol based thing is found in the timed released coating and capsules.

But pharmaceuticals are based on organic chemistry and not petrol-chemistry. If research did not go to synthesizing all the plant-based chemicals used in medications, we would not have most of the lifesaving pharmaceuticals we have today

At the turn of the 20th century. they were far fewer drugs a druggist had to deal with. so, he had the ability to take organics and grind them and crush them and dispense them. They were crude and the dosages were very unequal. But, given the population boom, we would have to convert tens of millions of acres of farmland to grow organics for drugs. so we would starve millions to make "organic" pharmaceuticals to satisfy you. but as scientists were able to isolate the compounds in these herbs and plants that were medicinal and able to synthesize them, untold millions of lives have been saved and improved due to this discovery!

So let me ask you are you a chump and take any over the counter or prescription medications?

I for one will gladly wear the moniker "chump" I have prescriptions that have saved my life!!! So, feel free to call me chump any time in this setting.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Lots of allegations, no data to back it up. Yes, Rockefeller was a robber baron, but sorry to say the only petro based medications are lotions and creams for external use. Mostr are petrol based but medications for internal use are not petro based but organic based.

For internal use the only petrol based thing is found in the timed released coating and capsules.

But pharmaceuticals are based on organic chemistry and not petrol-chemistry. If research did not go to synthesizing all the plant-based chemicals used in medications, we would not have most of the lifesaving pharmaceuticals we have today

At the turn of the 20th century. they were far fewer drugs a druggist had to deal with. so, he had the ability to take organics and grind them and crush them and dispense them. They were crude and the dosages were very unequal. But, given the population boom, we would have to convert tens of millions of acres of farmland to grow organics for drugs. so we would starve millions to make "organic" pharmaceuticals to satisfy you. but as scientists were able to isolate the compounds in these herbs and plants that were medicinal and able to synthesize them, untold millions of lives have been saved and improved due to this discovery!

So let me ask you are you a chump and take any over the counter or prescription medications?

I for one will gladly wear the moniker "chump" I have prescriptions that have saved my life!!! So, feel free to call me chump any time in this setting.
oh, lotta ppl prefer symptom treatment, i guess. If it works for you, i wish you the best of luck ok.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was why I suggest that we should be focusing on our present relationship with God and not on the distant future End Times.
I fully agree. We should be focused on the present near End Times. Those we are experiencing and witnessing in the world at present.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh, lotta ppl prefer symptom treatment, i guess. If it works for you, i wish you the best of luck ok.

So do you use any otc medications or prescriptions at all? as one cannot know when their heart rhythm will go outof kilter, yes a-fib is more a symptom treatment.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, i dont use, but i understand why others might
my objection was more toward the glorifying of psychopaths, wadr

May you never have to use them. But for teh rest of us, they are life saviung drugs out there that are not petro based but organic based. Nearly all prescriptiuon drugs and OTC drugs are nothing more than chemists isolating the curative items found in nature and synthesizing them.

We will always have greedy people both in and out of teh body of Christ, but personally I thank God that He uses people like chemists and researchers to com eup with things that improve our quality of life while we seek to serve the Lord!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well they may be, or they can be a decade or two away. Events left to take place before the great trib starts are few.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
May you never have to use them. But for teh rest of us, they are life saviung drugs out there that are not petro based but organic based. Nearly all prescriptiuon drugs and OTC drugs are nothing more than chemists isolating the curative items found in nature and synthesizing them.

We will always have greedy people both in and out of teh body of Christ,
? i dont think so, RN, but i guess you can define "body of Christ" to suit yourself
but personally I thank God that He uses people like chemists and researchers to com eup with things that improve our quality of life while we seek to serve the Lord!
hey, go with that by all means, but it is satan on a stick as far as i am concerned
the charges laid down by many Christians against medicine, pharmacy companies etc. are just absolutely ludicrous
i mean, you simply cannot be this uninformed unless it is on purpose, RN

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? i dont think so, RN, but i guess you can define "body of Christ" to suit yourself

Well I define it as Scripture does.

hey, go with that by all means, but it is satan on a stick as far as i am concerned

I respect your opinion, though I think you have been badly misinformed.
i mean, you simply cannot be this uninformed unless it is on purpose, RN

I am very well informed.

Your evidence that medicine was a tool of Rockefeller and the oil industry is patently false. Also, only creams and lotions are petrol based! AFAIK through searching, no oral or injectable medicines are petrol based, but organic based.
I agree there is corruption in all of men's endeavors, we are by nature sinners after all. But these blanket condemnations have brough twith them no empirical evidence but vague ludicrous charges.

In the US hospitals like John Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Dana-Farber, Shriners, St. Jude and scores of others have done breakthrough research that has saved countless lives. Most may be unsaved, but that does not mean the deeds they do do not benefit mankind on the temporal level! Ground breaking research has discovered new drugs that either keep people alive or have cured diseases that were before uncurable. If you consider that corrupt- so be it. I do not! But there is also a dark side to the medical industry. Men like Dr. Densch, nicknamed Dr. Death do exist. Ceo's who do care more fo rtheir own wealth than the benefit of their companies can give man. Which is sad for the more they allow their companies to benefit mankind- the wealthier they can become!

I am realistic and research both sides of an argument to find the most reasonable conclusions that can be drawn from verifiable evidence.
Like your post on Rockefeller, it took less than a minute to verify that all internal medications are not oil based but are simply the synthesized chemicals in plants and fruits and vegetables.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Well I define it as Scripture does.

I respect your opinion, though I think you have been badly misinformed.

I am very well informed.

Your evidence that medicine was a tool of Rockefeller and the oil industry is patently false. Also, only creams and lotions are petrol based! AFAIK through searching, no oral or injectable medicines are petrol based, but organic based.
I agree there is corruption in all of men's endeavors, we are by nature sinners after all. But these blanket condemnations have brough twith them no empirical evidence but vague ludicrous charges.

In the US hospitals like John Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Dana-Farber, Shriners, St. Jude and scores of others have done breakthrough research that has saved countless lives. Most may be unsaved, but that does not mean the deeds they do do not benefit mankind on the temporal level! Ground breaking research has discovered new drugs that either keep people alive or have cured diseases that were before uncurable. If you consider that corrupt- so be it. I do not! But there is also a dark side to the medical industry. Men like Dr. Densch, nicknamed Dr. Death do exist. Ceo's who do care more fo rtheir own wealth than the benefit of their companies can give man. Which is sad for the more they allow their companies to benefit mankind- the wealthier they can become!

I am realistic and research both sides of an argument to find the most reasonable conclusions that can be drawn from verifiable evidence.
Like your post on Rockefeller, it took less than a minute to verify that all internal medications are not oil based but are simply the synthesized chemicals in plants and fruits and vegetables.
really if someone who invents or discovers life-saving therapies is later determined by someone to be a psycho or not, i really dont care so much, RN; it’s mostly that that therapy will be virtually denied to anyone who lacks access? Meaning “money.”

and i think it’s known as “petro” medicine bc the extractives used on the organics are mostly petro based, which again i slather myself with petroleum jelly after a shower, works great.

So, i guess we could go into the whole Snake on a Pole on the lapel thing, but really i guess a lot of things we might consider great or amazing in life also have this sort of duality, and it seems to me that Profit Motive is usually the rub, and im pretty sure if Rockefeller were alive he would not give you the time of day unless you had the money to pay

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada