cursed life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, my life and situation seems to be a cursed life, nothing seems to be working right in life.

you can pray God break every curse, improve life and situation and bless me.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@My Dreams, may the Lord God draw you into a fulfilling relationship with Him where you come to understand that it is far better to give God's blessings to others than it is receive blessing that are forced.

Reactions: My Dreams

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, my life and situation seems to be a cursed life, nothing seems to be working right in life.
/QUOTE]

My Dreams, sometimes I feel that way too. I'll pray for you. Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
We seem to be in the same boat brother. I will pray best I can right now.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

You are not cursed. Think of Jesus and what suffering he experienced yet we consider him blessed and loved of the Father. Yes? No? There is a girl at my work. She is in her twenties. Standing beside me the other day we started a conversation about weight, which led into her telling me she had thyroid cancer so they removed hers. She also has a father who had muscular dystrophy. So they tested her and she was positive for it also. She is newly married and her husband and her decided they won’t be having children since it is passed down. She had her uterus and ovaries taken out. She also has a pace maker in her heart. She said her biggest fear is her face dropping like her fathers did. Point is she smiles and lives with adversity and through our conversation…she taught me first that when I go to work I am not the only one struggling against things that seem like mountains. Second she taught me we have a choice of whether to become bitter from circumstances or to remain thankful for every day God gives us. You have beautiful children. A beautiful wife. You have had so many opportunities to help others. But most of all you have been given the opportunity to know God. That is not nothing.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You are not cursed. Think of Jesus and what suffering he experienced yet we consider him blessed and loved of the Father. Yes? No? There is a girl at my work. She is in her twenties. Standing beside me the other day we started a conversation about weight, which led into her telling me she had thyroid cancer so they removed hers. She also has a father who had muscular dystrophy. So they tested her and she was positive for it also. She is newly married and her husband and her decided they won’t be having children since it is passed down. She had her uterus and ovaries taken out. She also has a pace maker in her heart. She said her biggest fear is her face dropping like her fathers did. Point is she smiles and lives with adversity and through our conversation…she taught me first that when I go to work I am not the only one struggling against things that seem like mountains. Second she taught me we have a choice of whether to become bitter from circumstances or to remain thankful for every day God gives us. You have beautiful children. A beautiful wife. You have had so many opportunities to help others. But most of all you have been given the opportunity to know God. That is not nothing.
Hi @VictoryinJesus I am reminded of Isaiah 48.10: 'I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction'.

The point in the end is not to avoid the furnace of affliction at all costs, but rather to be strengthened by the Lord in it, by His grace.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

You know, my dad was a first believer he became a servant of God from his young age, our relatives our people all are ungodly we are believers but we live among unbelievers, I am not able to share in words, I hope God will help to understand

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, my dad was a first believer he became a servant of God from his young age, our relatives our people all are ungodly we are believers but we live among unbelievers, I am not able to share in words, I hope God will help to understand

Yes bro,
It is not easy always being around unbelievers, especially in Hinduism! What, there is like thousands upon thousands of "gods" and goddesses" in India, don't know how many but, I know there is a whole lot. You are a fish out of water around them but you are also a shining light brother...please do not become weary of well doing bro, God will bless in His time, He is our ONLY hope. Meantime, I pray for your needs.
Love to Salome, Sarah, Namrata, mom and dad :)

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

unless I’ve misunderstood so was Christ set among unbelievers. As a light?

So was Paul set among unbelievers? As a light?

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

We read the words No man, when he has lighted a candle, covers it with a vessel, or puts it under a bed; but sets it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light. Luke 8:16

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don’t misunderstand. Im not downplaying prayer for strength and help. Im only trying to give you encouragement. Christ told Peter to strengthen his brothers. When a brother expresses feeling whipped…one way I know of the body could be to strengthen that brother is through encouragement and yes prayers.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Don’t misunderstand. Im not downplaying prayer for strength and help. Im only trying to give you encouragement. Christ told Peter to strengthen his brothers. When a brother expresses feeling whipped…one way I know of the body could be to strengthen that brother is through encouragement and yes prayers.
@VictoryinJesus There is such a need for encouragement among God's people. The need to look in faith at the resources of Ephesians 6 comes to mind....

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You need to have faith to carry out God's work. Not easy.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Put your emphasis on the words: "seems to be".

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Phil 4:11

Alone, my friend, you cannot do a thing for God. All we can do, any of us, is to surrender to God and lay all of our cares on Him... following Him and He leads us and obeying as He directs.

We may stumble and even fall. God never will! Trust Him.

I am praying for you and your situation!

Daniel777

May 15, 2022
Central Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Dream, curses typically fall on those who have had some type of occult experiences in the past. It could be handed down from parents, grandparents, etc. I have prayed with many people who have complained of demonic dreams, voices and other disturbing things, and in many of these cases, there has been occult influence in the past, whether witchcraft, ouija boards, astrology, etc. For example, you can pray this prayer:

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I break and loose myself and my family from all curses caused by habits, charms, hexes, spells, jinxes, psychic powers, sorcery, witchcraft, love potions, psychic prayers, violence, trauma, physical bondages, mental bondages, incest, illegitimacy, abandonment, rejection and divination, in the family on the mother and father’s side going back any and all generations from which they started."

I break and loose myself and my family from any vows I made; from any person or any occult or psychic sources, and any demons or evil spirits which have harassed me in any way. Lord, send your holy angels to surround and protect me from evil spirits all during the day, tonight and in the future. Give me peace and joy in the name of Jesus, Amen."

Now, if you haven't been cursed, based on any of the above, it's still a good idea to pray this prayer, or one similar to it. I have prayed a prayer similar to this with many people, who have later told me they have been delivered from bad dreams, anger, violent thoughts, and other negative things. Hope this helps!