Dangerous Collusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Collusion' is becoming a political buzz word these days. If you want to brand someone as bad or evil, just spread the thought that they are in 'collusion' with someone or some idea. And it is my opinion that before long the 'born-again' Christians of this world will be identified in some way with 'collusion' with that which is evil so as to create hatred against them and to encourage a willingness to persecute them.

All of which is a result of the most dangerous collusion that can occur in the world. That is the merger of religion and state against God. When I say 'religion', I am speaking of the worlds religions, the worlds false beliefs, the worlds false christianity. This false christianity is that which rejects Jesus Christ as the only Son of God and way to salvation, rejects the blood of Jesus Christ as necessary to be saved, rejects the 'new birth' as necessary to go to Heaven.

We have this perfectly pictured during that time when the greatest spiritual battle was being waged in the earth and fleshed out in physical reality. This was the time of Jesus rejection and persecution by the world leading to His crucifixion.

The religious leaders had Jesus arrested and beaten and taken before the Sanhedrin. (Luke 22:54-71) They in turn seek the political help of Rome against Christ in hopes of killing Him by sending Him to Pilate and lying about what He has done. (Luke 23:1-2) Pilate sends Him to Herod who was in 'collusion' with the religious leaders who sought Christ's death. (Luke 23:10-11) "And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused him And Herod with his men of war set him at nought, and mocked him, and arrayed him in a gorgeous robe, and sent him again to Pilate."

Note now how the 'collusion' grows. For Pilate and Herod had always been enemies. But now they found a common enemy that they were against, and a common enemy in which the religious leaders were also against, and a common enemy with which the hatred of the masses could be stirred up against. (Luke 23:12) "And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves."

This satanic alliance would not be silenced until Jesus was dead. And all who are part of this collusion appear to have their way. The religious leaders have their threat removed. The political leaders have this troublesome Person removed and are approved of by the masses in doing so.

This is a common tactic of satan. It happened then, and it will happen again. Jesus alluded to this on His way to the Cross. (Luke 23:28-31) "...For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?" The tree was green because Jesus Christ the Son was present in Israel that day. The tree will be dry in the future when He is not present, and greater will be that collusion then when it occurred with Him.

Stranger

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All of which is a result of the most dangerous collusion that can occur in the world. That is the merger of religion and state against God. When I say 'religion', I am speaking of the worlds religions, the worlds false beliefs, the worlds false christianity
Yet one of the fastest growing influence is that of the 'nones' those who claim no religion, who seek to remove all reference to Christianity from public life.

There influence on people is enormous as most people employed in the media share there views and promote them.