Dangerous Prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
My opinion is that dangerous prayers are essential for growth. Dangerous prayers have the capacity to take us out of our comfort zone. They can totally change your life.

Some of these prayers give me chills, I love the broken and contrite hearts they come from.

I do trust God to have our best interests a heart, so don't expect any malicious answers to prayers.

biointeger

Feb 10, 2016
Melbourne? Australia
lforrest said:
My opinion is that dangerous prayers are essential for growth. Dangerous prayers have the capacity to take us out of our comfort zone. They can totally change your life.

Some of these prayers give me chills, I love the broken and contrite hearts they come from.

I do trust God to have our best interests a heart, so don't expect any malicious answers to prayers.
Send me a dangerous prayer, you did say they help right?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I don't think they will work without the agreement of the recipient. It is best to initiate these kinds of prayers for yourself. It may be appropriate to have others agree with your prayer in a group setting.

Lord I pray you grant biointeger the courage to follow you fully and to abandon all worldly attachments. Give him the words and heart to ask for that which makes him a more Godly man.

biointeger

Feb 10, 2016
Melbourne? Australia
lforrest said:
I don't think they will work without the agreement of the recipient. It is best to initiate these kinds of prayers for yourself. It may be appropriate to have others agree with your prayer in a group setting.

Lord I pray you grant biointeger the courage to follow you fully and to abandon all worldly attachments. Give him the words and heart to ask for that which makes him a more Godly man.
Joy!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think that dangerous prayers [as per above link] seek out the heart of Christ ~ to be more like him. Dangerous prayers can also act as an acknowledgement that there are issues that need to be addressed in ones own personal life/walk with Christ. JM2c

biointeger

Feb 10, 2016
Melbourne? Australia
Angelina said:
I think that dangerous prayers [as per above link] seek out the heart of Christ ~ to be more like him. Dangerous prayers can also act as an acknowledgement that there are issues that need to be addressed in ones own personal life/walk with Christ. JM2c
You guy's must be danger mouse's friends.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I remember that cartoon.