Maria and Canaan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please lift up an old friend of mine and her son, they are both very sick, with Covid, even though one test was POS, the other was NEG. Go figure.
I have been in touch with them both over the years through texting and the occasional phone call. Canaan was just a little kid when I saw him last and, it pleases me to find out he is also a young man of God! Maria is and always has been a sister. Please pray against this as Canaan is only now getting over horrible sickness from inhaling dangerous mold for years. He was in and out of ICU. He has only just come around again, and now this.
What a compassionate and merciful God we serve, thank you Father for hearing our prayers of agreement for mother and son, as always. In Christ we pray, your will be done amen.

Thanks for any and all prayers :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please lift up an old friend of mine and her son, they are both very sick, with Covid, even though one test was POS, the other was NEG. Go figure.
I have been in touch with them both over the years through texting and the occasional phone call. Canaan was just a little kid when I saw him last and, it pleases me to find out he is also a young man of God! Maria is and always has been a sister. Please pray against this as Canaan is only now getting over horrible sickness from inhaling dangerous mold for years. He was in and out of ICU. He has only just come around again, and now this.
What a compassionate and merciful God we serve, thank you Father for hearing our prayers of agreement for mother and son, as always. In Christ we pray, your will be done amen.

Thanks for any and all prayers :)
Praying for them.