Daughter is Sick

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My daughter Lorena is really sick today. Please remember her in prayer. She is three... Bad cough/throwing up. Unusually tired. Had a fever last night, but not today. I'll probably see if the doctor wants to see her tomorrow...

praying for Lorena right now....may the healing hand of Jesus touch revive and heal her to full strength...and may the peace of God pour over your whole family ...God bless and keep you in His Hand. xx

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My grandson is also sick , a stomach bug and his dad is now beginning to feel unwell. My trip to stay with them for a few days is now cancelled.
Much love mayflower, it’s horrible when little ones are not well xxxxx
Rita

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My grandson is also sick , a stomach bug and his dad is now beginning to feel unwell. My trip to stay with them for a few days is now cancelled.
Rita

oh no rita, so sorry to hear it...praying extra blessing upon you for the disappointment...

There is so much "troubling of the saints " going on right now..a real attack!

Lots of extra prayers going on too. :)

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
oh no rita, so sorry to hear it...praying extra blessing upon you for the disappointment...

There is so much "troubling of the saints " going on right now..a real attack!

Lots of extra prayers going on too. :)
I am disappointed but I tend to go with the flow with this kind of thing,I still get a few days off work and will go and see my daughter and have a leisurely walk around Brighton afterwards. I will see my son and his family in a few weeks time. I have seen them a few times in the last few months, it was their new house I was going to see. I haven’t seen my daughter since dec ....so it’s not all bad xxxx

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter Lorena is really sick today. Please remember her in prayer. She is three... Bad cough/throwing up. Unusually tired. Had a fever last night, but not today. I'll probably see if the doctor
wants to see her tomorrow...

Rita
Praying for both of these little ones.