daughters will take vaccines

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, today & tomorrow will give my 2 daughters their regular children vaccine.

You can pray that the vaccines go well with both and God protect and bless both with a good health.

Thank you!

My son took the vaccine and boosters and has covid right now.

My confidence in the pharmaceutical industry has diminished massively.
I hope your kids are OK

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today & tomorrow will give my 2 daughters their regular children vaccine.

You can pray that the vaccines go well with both and God protect and bless both with a good health.

Thank you!
This is just the usual childhood vaccines like for polio and measles and small pox, correct?

Prayers.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
I’m sorry I misunderstood and thought you meant the Covid vaccine, regular childhood vaccines are necessary, my prayers everything goes well and God protect them.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
My children cried when they got the shot, but it's better to be protected than sorry. Children need vaccines.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son took the vaccine and boosters and has covid right now.
The glorious Lord God is in control .
We shall trust in HIM . I have seen both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated get sick and die .
TRUST in the glorious LORD . I have a truth to tell .
A man can go and get five shots and yet IF His time is up its up .
A man can go and get zero shots and yet on he lives . IN the END its GOD that is in control .
And our trust must be in the glorious LORD .
IF we want to protect our children , then protect them from what their schools are teaching them .
Focus on the spiritual . Raise those children up in the way that they should go .
As i am sure you agree my friend . Let us trust in the LORD , having all hope in Him .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Sometimes they can feel a little bleh and sore for a day. Praying they are both doing well after. :)

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

May the Lord protect your daughters from harm from the vaccine.

Reactions: My Dreams