DavidNelson Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All:

I do not know whether or not the PM DavidNelson sent me was intended to be shared, so I will not go into details. DavidNelson has had some tragic things go on in his family. Let us keep him in prayer and especially that the Lord would guide David Nelson's life in a good direction...

Father I pray blessings on this request and blessings for DavidNelson and family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

Reactions: JPPT1974

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I pray the Lord's hand guides him through whatever trials he is suffering. Strengthen him to endure these trials and be better for it in the end. We know and trust the Lord will do this for those he has called to his purpose, so also give him decernment to see you with him in the furnace.

Reactions: JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for David and his family. As they lean on the Lord. He can make the impossible beyond possible!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continued prayers for the DavidNelson family, especially as he has not posted for a while.

Father I pray blessings on this request and on the life of DavidNelson in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc