DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i guess you mean "country" there too, as the Navajo nation is getting robbed blind lol

see how he speaks like someone in the world? Our "nation" rather than our "country," a lie iow, as there are many nations in this country; and "this election" which the other nations are essentially excluded from, and etc. Better watch that guy ok, his prayers are gonna sound like "God please do this, God please do that" just watch

Please take your negative comments elsewhere!

This is a thread for prayer!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President George Washington

A Prayer for Guidance

O eternal and everlasting God, I presume to present myself this morning before thy Divine majesty, beseeching thee to accept of my humble and hearty thanks,... I beseech thee to defend me from all perils of body and soul…. Increase my faith in the sweet promises of the gospel; give me repentance from dead works; pardon my wanderings, and direct my thoughts unto thyself, the God of my salvation; teach me how to live in thy fear, labor in thy service, and ever to run in the ways of thy commandments; make me always watchful over my heart, that neither the terrors of conscience, the loathing of holy duties, the love of sin, nor an unwillingness to depart this life, may cast me into a spiritual slumber, but daily frame me more and more into the likeness of thy son Jesus Christ, that living in thy fear, and dying in thy favor, I may in thy appointed time attain the resurrection of the just unto eternal life bless my family, friends, and kindred.

– An undated prayer from Washington’s prayer journal, Mount Vernon

Reactions: bbyrd009

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 2:8

Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and dissension.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Lord God, for the many blessings You have bestowed upon America!

I thank You that we are free to read our Bibles and tell people about you openly as we share the gospel with those who need You. Thank you for the freedom to meet together in corporate prayer and worship. Let us fully appreciate this and all of Your other blessings!

I pray that we will all take the mission to share the gospel seriously. Break out hearts for the lost, Lord Jesus!

Lord, revive us again!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
when you pray, dont be like the gentiles...
but when you pray, go into a private room

so maybe a pm might be more appropriate?
if you are committed to serving two masters, i mean

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heavenly Father, I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that you would bring America to its knees and that many would come to know You as they repent of their sins and place their faith in the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ!

I pray for the unborn who are being slaughtered in the womb. I ask that You would protect and defend the helpless in our nation and around the world. I pray that people would see the evil in killing babies and would repent! And
I pray that ALL evil against the innocent would be exposed for what it is because nothing escapes Your view as the blood of the innocent cries out to You!

I pray for our government officials at all levels, that the fear of the Lord would rule their hearts! That they would see that their end is not good apart from salvation in Jesus Christ, since there is NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN BY WHICH MEN MAY BE SAVED!

Father, I pray for the unity of Your people--that Christians would be of one mind and spirit! That we would be in agreement with Your will on this earth--to shine Your light in the darkness and share the gospel with those who are living in darkness under the bondage of the devil.... Jesus, You came to set the captives free, and those whom You set free are free indeed!

I pray that the hatred in this nation toward You, Lord God, and toward Your people will be quenched! I ask that You silence the mouths of those who do not speak in accordance with Your will and that their hearts would be turned toward You.

I pray that Your love would prevail in the hearts of Your people. Lord, please send revival to this nation and around the world--that people would see Your love and Your mighty power at work in this earth because the whole earth is Yours, Lord, and everything in it.

Lord Jesus, I praise You because You finished Your work! You spared NOTHING to save those who would come to You and ask You to be their Savior and Lord! I pray for the hearts of the lost, that they would see their need for You and be saved!

Father,
I pray that Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven!

Amen!

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before praying for the country, there is the pressing need to pray those necessary preparatory prayers for ourselves and for others.

Barack Obama's Prayer At The Western Wall In Jerusalem

The text of Obama's prayer is as follows: "Lord — Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will."

This prayer was inserted into one of the cracks of the Western Wall.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those of you who think that evil is winning, please read these verses!

Revelation 20:1-3

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the abyss and a great chain in his hand. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for 1,000 years. He threw him into the abyss, closed it, and put a seal on it so that he would no longer deceive the nations until the 1,000 years were completed. After that, he must be released for a short time.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't need JUDGES and NAYSAYERS speaking this doom of America! We ALL know the evil that is in this nation and ALL others!

This thread is for those who are called to pray for America! The very least you can do is pray for the lost.
Sister with tears in my eyes , america is doomed . The delusion of the all inclusion will take everyone not in the lambs book of life .
The pope has influenced many . His co workers have influenced many . IT dont even matter who wins
THE DELUSION will abound . We should have prayed for repentance . The delusion will come , no matter who wins this election .
That is a fact . For repentance was not made . GOD in his mercy , OH MY HE HAS HAD MUCH MERCY ,
GOD in HIS mercy gave us a time to repent . BUT IT DID Not happen sister . HENCE , THE ALL INCLUSIVE DELUSION
WILL now abound into the hearts of all not in the lambs book of life . OH we should be praying , PRAY FEVERENTLY
PRAY , PRAY PRAY , pray that none does enter into tempation . PRAY for all will be tempted .
WE aint running out of time , WE JUST DID . THE DELUSION COMETH .
I am so sad and heavy hearted . I dont want one soul to perish , BUT THE DELUSION COMETH .
IT WILL take all who are conntected TO ROME in any way , IT WILL TAKE ALL who loved the flesh and had pleasure in unrighteousness .
OH sister . we must be praying big time now . FOR THE DELUSION comes under the guise of LOVE and UNITY .
PEACE and safety . ITS Over sister . REPETANCE from the evil works could have stayed it , BUT IT was not done .
Be praying everyone . I already see folks that are under the sway of the inclusive unity move . PRAY THEY COME OUT
AND FAST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very saddened that no one else is saying that they will pray this morning!

Even if you don't feel that you can pray for America, surely you can pray for one another as we are commanded to do!
We should continue to pray my dear sister . All the true prophets prayed over jerusalem as well .
BUT we must look at what GOD told them . IF even daniel , noah , stood in the gap for this people , IWOULD NOT HEAR IT .
America , as the world is in dire trouble sister . The beast shall rise , his system is ready , and the delusion will take all not in the lambs book of life . THE STRONG DELUSION COMETH . Be praying everyone . PRAY that you enter not into tempation .
Be watching , be pointing to JESUS , the glorious gosple . Correct any of the brethren in any error . IN wrath remember mercy .
GET the truth out to all that has breath and fast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:10-12

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”
Many lambs will soon bleed . There is no stopping the all inclusive we are one delusion . WHEN it hits the full
ANYONE who did not conform to its satanic lie , WILL be hunted down and seen as haters of humanity .
It grows as we speak . OH sister i weep for so many . The tears do flow . Sometimes i feel like i did not do enough to warn enough .
But today is today . SO the warnings must be sounded out . REPENT YE and BELIEVE IN THE BIBLICAL JESUS .
I said biblical , cause many follow another jesus now . and that jesus aint gonna save squat . LEARN THE BIBLICAL JESUS WELL .
LET us cling to HIM and endure whatever is soon to rise against us . WE GOT ALL HOPE SISTER .
ALL HOPE . JESUS IS OUR HOPE . whether we live or die , WE GOT ALL HOPE . PRAISE THE KING . PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
AND as my dear sister from the UK , loves to say , NOSES IN BIBLES . Read and feast on it .