Days Of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jun 9, 2010
Jesus provided us information regarding the time of His second advent -

Mat 24:36​
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

What about the year and the season??

Dan 12:8​
And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

When I read the wording 'made white', I am reminded of Rev. 7-

Rev 7:13​
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

It seems to me that Daniel 12 is providing information for Christians to be able to determine the year and/or season of the Lord's second advent.

Jun 9, 2010
P.S. The year one calculates for the return of Christ from the Days of Daniel in Dan. 12 is 2015.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Jesus provided us information regarding the time of His second advent -

Mat 24:36[/color]
[/color][/size] But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

"Knoweth" if you look into this word you will discover something interesting. It is talking about intuitive knowledge

P.S. The year one calculates for the return of Christ from the Days of Daniel in Dan. 12 is 2015.

You have miscalculated here.

Jun 9, 2010
You have miscalculated here.

My math skills are excellent. If I made a mistake, it would be a very rare occurrence. What year did you calculate it to be?

Having double-checked my calculations, I do have the correct year of 2015.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
My math skills are excellent. If I made a mistake, it would be a very rare occurrence. What year did you calculate it to be?

Having double-checked my calculations, I do have the correct year of 2015.

We will find out soon.