Death 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if non-christians can go into the christian sections only.
I spend a lot of time in current events and politics, but it's in the christians only section.
And seeing I don't want to break the rules by beginning a new thread,
I will post this here. Because I believe everyone should know what's happening in our world.
Hugs

4/1/22

The Wonderful World of Exposure

4.1.22: The WONDERFUL WORLD of EXPOSURE!!! One Drip at a TIME, L@ptop, WOKE, J@B, BANKS. PRAY!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I don't know if non-christians can go into the christian sections only.
I spend a lot of time in current events and politics, but it's in the christians only section.
And seeing I don't want to break the rules by beginning a new thread,
I will post this here. Because I believe everyone should know what's happening in our world.
Hugs

4/1/22

The Wonderful World of Exposure

4.1.22: The WONDERFUL WORLD of EXPOSURE!!! One Drip at a TIME, L@ptop, WOKE, J@B, BANKS. PRAY!
This is the make up your own joke prophecy thread. Your post is a little to much serious, so you are therefore banned from this thread forever.

Please return when you find your funny bone, but don't hit your funny bone, because that ain't funny, it hurts, I tell you that.