Death To Adam 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

What are we talking about in union,
? well in a marriage union you are to give up everything that makes you you in order to give yourself to the marriage. You ever wonder why the divorce rate is what it is, no one is willing to give up themselves enough to stay in a marriage. Couples that have been married for any number of years will always say "it takes alot of giving." And it does, the giving up of yourself will always be the hardest thing you ever do.

We will travel the world for the Lord, feed the hungry and clothe the naked, do all sorts of things for God and never give up self. I have been in ministry for over 30 years and have seen men and women give themselves to help humanity like nobody else can, yet their personal life is a sham, disaster, but the end will always justify the means in the mind of man.

So how does union work, union works as you see yourself inseparable from Christ, the I is becoming we, we union, Christ in you. Paul said "I live; yet not I but Christ liveth in me."

Can I say something in all seriousness to you at this point; I would shut my life down, I wouldn't leave my house, I wouldn't do another thing for God until I had this "not I yet Christ fixed in me" by the HolySpirit. It is your life you can not do any thing with out knowing Christ as you, as your life. There is no life with out this understanding, this so transfixed the Apostle the he could not write with out mentioning Christ in us. Over a hundred and fifty times he gives us the answer to life, and we want to glean over it and run off and read about some Old Testiment story and fight and argue over who's right, amazing how we can let ourselves get caught up in having to be right.

Seeing Christ as life is the power that is described about what would happen on the day of Penecost. The HolySpirit was poured out so all men can come to Christ and ultimately know him and express him as their only life. You want power, change your understanding, if you are looking for change seek Christ who is your life. Other wise you are going to live by imaginations the scriptures say. You think big things but its a pipe dream, it's not going to happen, wake up.

Only the HolySpirit can reveal to you Christ, man cannot teach you Christ. He will not teach you about an outer Christ, He will teach you Christ in you as your only life. Then the self can have a proper relationship with who it is now, you are no longer in Adam, you are in Christ if God birthed you by Christ, Christians can start acting like it and do what needs to be done in a lost world.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

Ecclesiates is good to teach us the meaninglessness of EVERYTHING ELSE that is not of God, not by the Holy Spirit.

Christ in you, the hope of glory!

And we know that hope does not disappoint!

Much love!

Reactions: soul man