Deaths spike after covid vaccine graphed for multiple countries

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidence keeps piling up and it's all negative.
Worthless dung keeps piling up . at least some crap can fertlize the ground . This dung many preach
is as useless as tasteless salt fit only for the dung hill , to be trod under foot of men . Buried deep in the ground
and out of sight and mind of all that breathes air .
The dung they preach serves no purpose but to kill .
at least cow dung can help fertlize something . this dung giveth NO LIFE TO ANYTHING but not only death does it feed
but it feeds them full to the brim of that which shall lead them all to the second death .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A grain of mustard seed.
Hugs
just make sure that tiny seed , that faith one has is IN JESUS CHRIST and not rather another jesus preached of men .
Cause even if one had the faith the size of a moutain in that jesus and not rather but a speck of faith in THE BIBLICAL JESUS
it wont save THEM PEROID . time we bible up for ourselves . Just a real friendly but dire urgent reminder .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT ZIGGY . ITS RUNNING OUT . on the DAY OF THE LORD , even at the moment of ones death
FOLKS GONNA WISH AND WISH SO HARD , SO VERY HARD they had COME TO THE RIGHT JESUS CHRIST
and not rather the jesus or so called love of god they THOUGHT came of HIM when in truth IT CAME OF DOUBLE MINDED MEN
and the dragon . IT MY WORDS SEEM very grave, ITS CAUSE THEY ARE . BY grace i happen to know another jesus cant save
By grace i also happen to know even the double minded can try and say what i just said , and yet THEY STILL GONNA LEAD
to another jesus .
IT REALLY IS BIBLE TIME and WE BESS read it again likes its our first time and just keep feasting on it too .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE HILL
January 4,2024

The drug hydroxychloroquine was prescribed off-label during the pandemic and touted in particular by a prominent French researcher

Nearly 17,000 people across six countries may have died because they took hydroxychloroquine (HQC) during the first wave of COVID-19 in 2020, according to a new analysis published by French researchers.

Hydroxychloroquine is an anti-malaria drug that was prescribed off-label to treat COVID-19 in the early stage of the pandemic, as researchers and physicians scrambled to find a way to combat the disease. It was also proposed as a preventative measure.

More:Nearly 17,000 people may have died from hydroxychloroquine: study

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE HILL
January 4,2024

The drug hydroxychloroquine was prescribed off-label during the pandemic and touted in particular by a prominent French researcher

Nearly 17,000 people across six countries may have died because they took hydroxychloroquine (HQC) during the first wave of COVID-19 in 2020, according to a new analysis published by French researchers.

Hydroxychloroquine is an anti-malaria drug that was prescribed off-label to treat COVID-19 in the early stage of the pandemic, as researchers and physicians scrambled to find a way to combat the disease. It was also proposed as a preventative measure.

men run and run fast to that which they think can save them .
SHOULD HAVE RUN TO GOD was and is my advice .
Now out of those seventeen thousand who RAN to the DRUG for help , that was their first mistake .
But i just wonder how the number seventeen thousand compares to the number of those who met a similiar fate
that took the so called vaccine would number . WE DO SEE The problem ............right .
Men running to and trusting in what they THINK can or would save them . what they THINK .
this gringo took neither the vaccine or the hydroxycholorguine . CAUSE I KNOW WHO MY GOD IS and that BE WHERE MY TRUST IS too .
Lets ponder on the beauty of that for while , shall we ........
that shot came off the back of an aborted fetus . SO NO WAY was i gonna touch it
and as far as some DRUG to help prevent anything . GOD BE IN CONTROL . I SHALL TRUST IN HE ALONE . be encouraged now .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hydroxychloroquine is commonly prescribed all over the world to millions of people for Malaria and is very effective. It is also commonly used by Rheumatologists to treat Auto immune conditions. Millions of people use it every day. Its safety profile is well proven for most people. Of course some people wont tolerate it as is true with many drugs.

Hospitalized patients with Covid were very sick. Not surprising some of them died.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like they quit testing on animals because they saw they were dying and that's what they were looking for. They could see that the "vaccine" would kill the recipients and that's what they wanted. So they gave them to humans.
I will tell you what closed the case for me. When I found out there's a law on the books that says you cannot have a vaccine if there's already a drug on the market that can successfully treat the virus. And we had two over the counter drugs that could do just that. And that's why our government banned both.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like they quit testing on animals because they saw they were dying and that's what they were looking for. They could see that the "vaccine" would kill the recipients and that's what they wanted. So they gave them to humans.
The most recent vaccine they sent out was tested on 8 mice.

8 mice.

and they want your kids 6 months old to get injected...
Hugs

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE HILL
January 4,2024

Lol
""However, the researchers noted their numbers were likely an undercoun, but could also be a significant overcount."""
IOW, the "study" was a propaganda.
Read it carefully.
It is saying nothing at all.
It is all ASSUMPTION.
pure propaganda.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
People wonder why Trump has an "attitude"
LOL

Hugs
It is a mild drug for most people that has no side effects. It is used for pregnant and nursing mothers.

I suppose some people are allergic OR they overdose on it.
hundreds of millions of people including infants and children take that drug everyday to prevent malaria.
Yet the MSM published doctors telling people it is a dangerous drug, do not prescribe!

But give them Remdesivir, which shuts down bodily organs and kills people and Midazolam which suppresses their ability to breath. Those are what to use.

Makes you think they want you to die....

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When is the last time Biden came to the WhiteHouse Press Podium with Carrine and answered questions from the press?

I'll be waiting.....

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a mild drug for most people that has no side effects. It is used for pregnant and nursing mothers.

I suppose some people are allergic OR they overdose on it.
Trump said to TRY it as a preventative not a cure.
The press was trying to accuse Trump of pushing Hydroxy as a cure.

And they say Trump is rude.. LOL

Look at the industries that were criticising him, now follow the money for NIH, the Wuhan Lab, Dr. Science.. I mean Fauci.
How much money did Pelosi have invested in the stock for the jab?

Three of the lawmakers who will lead the House next year as Congress focuses on skyrocketing drug costs are among the biggest recipients of campaign contributions from the pharmaceutical industry, a new KHN analysis shows.

On Wednesday, House Democrats selected Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland to serve as the next majority leader and Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina as majority whip, making them the No. 2 and No. 3 most powerful Democrats as their party regains control of the House in January.

Both lawmakers have received more than $1 million from pharmaceutical company political action committees in the past decade. Just four members of Congress hold that distinction, including Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, whom Republicans chose as the next House minority leader earlier this month.

Adding Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the California Democrat expected to be the next speaker, the three-person House Democratic leadership team has collected more than $2.3 million total in campaign contributions from drugmakers since the 2007-08 election cycle, according to KHN’s database.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Reeeee
haha
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump said to TRY it as a preventative not a cure.
The press was trying to accuse Trump of pushing Hydroxy as a cure.

And they say Trump is rude.. LOL

Look at the industries that were criticising him, now follow the money for NIH, the Wuhan Lab, Dr. Science.. I mean Fauci.
How much money did Pelosi have invested in the stock for the jab?

Three of the lawmakers who will lead the House next year as Congress focuses on skyrocketing drug costs are among the biggest recipients of campaign contributions from the pharmaceutical industry, a new KHN analysis shows.

On Wednesday, House Democrats selected Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland to serve as the next majority leader and Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina as majority whip, making them the No. 2 and No. 3 most powerful Democrats as their party regains control of the House in January.

Both lawmakers have received more than $1 million from pharmaceutical company political action committees in the past decade. Just four members of Congress hold that distinction, including Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, whom Republicans chose as the next House minority leader earlier this month.

Adding Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the California Democrat expected to be the next speaker, the three-person House Democratic leadership team has collected more than $2.3 million total in campaign contributions from drugmakers since the 2007-08 election cycle, according to KHN’s database.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Reeeee
haha
Hugs
The MSM are in the camp of the globalists as are most democrats. And also, some Republicans are also camped there.
Everything I hear coming from them is they want to destroy the system and build back what exactly?

The future they want us to experience is grim.