Deaths spike after covid vaccine graphed for multiple countries

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And generally, remain elevated. It looks like the initial covid vax killed off people vulnerable to it, leaving a more death resistant group.
Globalists will need to up their game. We still don't know what future years will bring as far as elevated deaths.
I Agree 100%, Depopulation get rid of the worthless feeders

Africa has been Bill Gates vaccination project for decades, God only knows what's going on behind the scenes "Evil"!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmm, really?
Hmmm , i happen to be a veteran . THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG .
Try examining things by going to them places and talking to their own doctors .
SOMETHING has went amiss about that ol covid vax my dear , dear friend.
BUT i expected nothing less , seeing how it came off the backs of aborted baby cells
See i did my research .
DID you know that in the very beginning of the vaccine the VA was HUGE about me getting the shot .
THAT changed . When after time they started noticing a real bad pattern in some of the vaccinated vets
who were developing auto immune disorders and other things in time .
My advice is , WE NEED TO TRUST IN GOD , not in man . and specially when we know a ceratain
shot that even the false pope admits the research came off the cells of an ABORTED baby .
HELL , i dont care if the shot cured cancer with only the most best results , The fact that its research j
came off the cells of an aborted baby WOULD HAVE ME TO NOT TOUCH THE UNCLEAN THING .
ONLY not only is the infection rate still just as high for the vaccinated as it is for the unvaccinated
meaning it aint PREVENTING SQUAT , the people i personally know
WHO were vaccinated , HAD IT WORSE THAN ME when they got covid and not only that
but , auto immune disorders are beginning to pop up in some .
TOUCH not the unclean thing . NO MORE BOOSTERS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmm, really?
says the man who keeps having problems that even his doctors cant seem to find the problem .
MY advice is , ya better not touch another booster , lest a worse thing come upon you .
LEave it alone . You are prayed for my friend. BUT touch not the unclean thing anymore . leave it alone .

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remain amazed Schwab is still alive. As bold as he is in openly revealing the globalist agenda,at least what they determine should be made public so to induce fear, and the plans to further enslave the human race they haven't killed off,and he,that mouthpiece,is still breathing.

We are even told where,and the date, they all meet together to plan their agenda and its furtherance year after year, and that location remains standing in Geneva today.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love how people like to target some reason for someones ailments instead of using sound logic and reasoning. I also have this family member that likes to attempt to blame all my cystic fibrosis and old age issues on coffee. "If you just quit drinking coffee all your problems would go away". See people this is why we need to rely on diagnosis approved by a licensed doctor. Someone that is an actual professional in their field.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quote what He said to you. The Holy Spirit speaks, it's not a feeling.

He speaks to everyone in different ways and not one way. So, try again.

The way I am spoke to is with the feeling of peace. When I get the peace the surpasses all understanding on what I am praying on, that is the Holy Spirit speaking to me. Satan can not mimick that type of peace.

This is how the Holy Spirit has always spoken to me and how I have always gotten confirmation that I am doing the right thing in God's eyes.

As far as you being told not to get it, it's possible. There is a reason why you were told not to and that reason could be you would have a reaction. I was told to get the vaccine and have not suffered any reactions to it.

Just because you were told not and I was told to, doesn't mean what we're being told is for all. My advice is to pray as you and I did.

Reactions: Rockerduck

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He speaks to everyone in different ways and not one way. So, try again.

The way I am spoke to is with the feeling of peace. When I get the peace the surpasses all understanding on what I am praying on, that is the Holy Spirit speaking to me. Satan can not mimick that type of peace.

This is how the Holy Spirit has always spoken to me and how I have always gotten confirmation that I am doing the right thing in God's eyes.

As far as you being told not to get it, it's possible. There is a reason why you were told not to and that reason could be you would have a reaction. I was told to get the vaccine and have not suffered any reactions to it.

Just because you were told not and I was told to, doesn't mean what we're being told is for all. My advice is to pray as you and I did.
It is God who speaks to us in different ways. That happens to me a lot. It's the Holy Spirit that speaks words or God gives a dream or vision.