Deaths spike after covid vaccine graphed for multiple countries

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And generally, remain elevated. It looks like the initial covid vax killed off people vulnerable to it, leaving a more death resistant group.
Globalists will need to up their game. We still don't know what future years will bring as far as elevated deaths.
The newest covid is way worse. I know people who have had it for over 2 weeks and have gotten very sick.
Last year the govt said-46 million checks a month are going out( social security&disabilty) -- I wouldn't put it past them to have done covid on purpose to get rid of the elderly and weak, not to mention the medical bills on top of all that. Expect a lot of lost lives to come. And for some strange reason hardly anyone is wearing a mask, are they selfish and do not care who dies?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And generally, remain elevated. It looks like the initial covid vax killed off people vulnerable to it, leaving a more death resistant group.
Globalists will need to up their game. We still don't know what future years will bring as far as elevated deaths.
This social media page is a great example of how to create fake science. Meaning that nothing they say is true.

The "excess" deaths in this spike are still WELL BELOW the results of giving patients a "gloved hand" treatment.

A gloved hand treatment is where a "doctor" in a lab coat puts on a glove and waves it over a patient's arm claiming it is a dangerous and risky medical treatment for their terminal condition (of which none really exists) .

The healthy patients still react to the gloved hand as if it did something and some believe it was still not sufficient to cure them of their supposed terminal illness and they die anyway.

IOW the antivaxxers have killed these people....the mRNA vaccines have not...because gloved hand treatments have killed more people per capita than these mRNA vaccines have and this "data" proves it. Just the opposite of what the spooky voice overlay says.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pfizer and others pay their employees a bonus to troll social media and forums to advance the idea he vaccine is safe.

Wow, I have said the vaccine is as safe as any other vaccine on the market. Wonder if a non-employee can get a cut?

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I have said the vaccine is as safe as any other vaccine on the market. Wonder if a non-employee can get a cut?
Only employees would spew such nonsense. Thinking people are stupid and leading them to believe the evidence of just the opposite is fiction.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only employees would spew such nonsense. Thinking people are stupid and leading them to believe the evidence of just the opposite is fiction.

Trust me, my state employee paycheck says otherwise.

I work for the Florida Department of Revenue in the General Tax Administration. If I felt comfortable enough to leave my name I would tell you to go to floridahasarighttoknow.com and there you would look under the General Tax Administration and then my name.

I believe the vaccine is no more dangerous than other vaccines and I definitely not an employee of any pharmaceutical company.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It happens every so often. Culling of the human herd.

With the Covid kill shot a new twist is that Pfizer and others pay their employees a bonus to troll social media and forums to advance the idea he vaccine is safe.
My baby brother was forced to take the COVID jab or loose his job ! he is 49 yo and just rang me saying that he has cancer now.
He just got tested for everything because he was becoming 50 yo soon and they came up with this. Lucky he got tested !
He is fit as they come, never drank or smoked ever. He is right into Ju Jitsu and at 48 yo he had to back off on that game, but so did i at 48 yo because you are not a young whipper sniper anymore from that point on.

I would not doubt that the COVID Jabs brought this on !
So i would warn all people should get tested if you have had the COVID jabs !

The COVID jabs are evil ! and he knew it totally, but was full on forced to take it, paying off a House and 2 kids at School or he would of walked out of the good payed Job for sure. but the Government dictated it totally over him !

• Sad
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My baby brother was forced to take the COVID jab or loose his job ! he is 49 yo and just rang me saying that he has cancer now.
He just got tested for everything because he was becoming 50 yo soon and they came up with this. Lucky he got tested !
He is fit as they come, never drank or smoked ever. He is right into Ju Jitsu and at 48 yo he had to back off on that game, but so did i at 48 yo because you are not a young whipper sniper anymore from that point on.

The COVID jabs are evil ! and he knew it totally, but was full on forced to take it, paying off a House and 2 kids at School or he would of walked out of the good payed Job for sure. but the Government dictated it totally over him !

Couldn't have been aging, huh? There is reason that colonoscopies are now recommended for age 45 and up. Had nothing to do with the vaccine and everything to do with that cancer can happen at any age.

My 23 year old daughter has a nodule in her left lung. Was not vaccinated for Covid. She's 23 and has never smoked and drinks occasionally, but not excessively. She is probably healthier than your brother. Which brings up another point. Cancer can happen to you whether you are as healthy as a horse or the sickest person on earth. Cancer doesn't care who you are or how healthy or not you are. It doesn't discriminate.

People need to stop blaming the covid vaccine on everything bad that happens medically to people.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Very sorry to read of your brothers cancer. Praying for his recovery.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This issue just won't go away, now being called a depopulation scheme in Australia courts.

That's exactly what it is.

Every century has had depopulation campaigns applied by the real power that rules this world. We're told who that is. What? We don't think Satan has his own disciples too? He convinced a third of God's angels to join him in a war against their father!

The planet is only so big. Its lord knows only so many humans can live here.

Now,they're saying America will be populating the Moon by 2040!
There are already architecture and building materials research forms working on those plans.

Maybe that's why Satans army members,Biden,the Congress, and other collaborative evil,are giving America to illegals?

They take over,they're mostly Catholic which means in a generation they'll overpopulate other races. Maybe the plan is to move to the moon and watch everything they claim is destroying this planet happen. While America watches from a distance.

No open borders there. The Star Wars array insures that.As will the new, Space Force.