Debunking Learnreligion.com's Article "What Is Universalism and Why Is It Fatally Flawed?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillsage

Feb 20, 2023
Western Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctrinal discussion is fun, fascinating, and fruitful when done correctly. I do believe that our understanding is affected by spiritual forces. The great news is that doctrinal understanding isn't important. What IS important for salvation (meaning no death, judgment, condemnation, or a trip to the "Lake of Fire") is belief in and love of Jesus, a desire to obey is commandments, and love for one another.
I would say 'I agree' but then that depends on whether you are talking about the salvation of your spirit, or soul, or body. :contemplate: And that's when you find out just how much 'fun, fascination and fruit'...or not...there is between brothers and sisters in Christ 'discussing' the 'doctrines' and commandments of man. ;)

Reactions: St. SteVen