Defending Mormons (Presentation video) - The Great News Network

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smith did a lot of things. Who knows where he ended up when got shot on the street. He was a smart man, but he is not Jesus. That’s for sure Rocky.
Hey! I will throw in a like here. Any man born of woman is capable of faults.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey! I will throw in a like here. Any man born of woman is capable of faults.
Hey rocky,

Likes are cool and stuff but they can also be looked as “a vote for what is right” while many people have many ideas and even opinions it’s up to individuals to see if lines up with oneself and relationship with Yahweh by the spirit.

Some people say the Holy Spirit never contradicts the Bible… well, I never thought the Holy Spirit would ever contradict God and his ways, … even for those who do not even have a Bible… I think people worship the Bible… more than can Yahweh, and even put relationship in just the prospect of the Bible; but not Yahweh and his Spirit. Which leads to selflessness, which all us by nature are selfish… I think some people think that a negative attitude to have about oneself but does truth make it anymore negative? No.

Truth to me is important. Some things we have to rely on by the spirit given by God, our first go to should be the one who is offering help, with a flesh that can be rancid, riddle with death, and desires, that have to be given up to Yahweh in order to have a change of heart…

Many people condemn Hitler, idk where he is in the heavenly realm… or the school shooters, like Dylan kelboid and his friend who killed themselves after murdering students at there school… while I get they are now resurrected in a condemned spiritual body, they are some where out there in the darkness, and in the afterlife I wonder if they can turn and go through the fire in the afterlife to be changed… for what little of them that desire changed it left…

Cause today believers are baptized in the holy spirit and fire… that is the same fire that comes God which is said to be in front of the lamb and his angels… and is that were all of us will have to stand? Either now in that fire in this life, or afterlife, and however long it takes a person to change, might take forever. Just like when something you just got done, took forever but it was only really 15 minutes that passed, by.

Anyway, much respect to you, and Jack and all on the board, idk why I wanted to just write all this out, as though it’s helpful; it may not be.

Blessings, in Christ.