Demons Fear the Name of Jesus!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! I couldn't agree with you more...which is where I am now in my life....I couldn't be where I am with out understanding the enemy in my past......It took years for God to heal me, teach me, deliver me and set me free of ignorance, bondage, and rebellion, oh and anger, bitterness, and unforgiveness...
it wasn't until I quit wanting justice for all the wrongs done against me, quit looking at the people involved with those wrongs, and start seeing it for what it truly was....Satan manifesting through others...and some of them didn't even realize they were being used in such a way....such as my church friends.

I am at peace now, and there is no anger or bitterness left in me.

But guess what....demons still show their ugly selves now and then.....fixing to share a picture...
PRAISE THE LORD!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Below is a picture of a shield hand made by an individual who specializes in native culture....
I was asleep on the couch one night and I woke up and I looked at the lamp and there were small hands and arms reaching out of the top of the lamp, and they had one of the feathers in their hands and had it draped across the top of the lamp.....
I said get out of my house you foul demon the Lord rebuke you and then I fell right back to sleep...
When I woke up that morning....the feather was still draped across the lampshade....I asked Fred was this like this yesterday or last night...he said no...I asked well how do you suppose it got draped over the lampshade....he said the wind? ...I not possible...there isn't any wind....and how could it pick the 3rd feather from the end specifically....then I told him what I saw last night and he just shrugged and blew me off ....lol...

Attachments

• Shield.jpg
    Shield.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 1
  • shield (1) cropped.jpg
    shield (1) cropped.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 1

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this might be getting boring so I am going to give it a rest for a while...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Heart2Soul I am going to try to keep this short...no promises.
I thank you and @Hidden In Him for your wise spiritual words that needed to be spoken.
My walk with Christ has been, how can I say it, not the norm.
The stories my parents use to tell about me as a baby are pretty fantastic.
According to my parents they kept a Bible in my crib because I would cry until they did. That is not normal!
I do not remember a time when I did not believe in Christ. Riding around in diapers on my tricycle I remember thinking about Christ.
I did not learn how to read in school...the Bible taught me. And this sort of thing goes on and on in my life.
My understanding of Christianity was from the Bible...a very simple understanding even before I started school...Christ is our God...Faith is a divine power that is wielded by us...the way to heaven from there is Beeeee Gooood...and lastly...the devil can be defeated if you have confidence in yourself and Christ. So many miracles in my life that I cannot count. Faith is so easy for me because of that. If I go on it is going to sound like a lot of bragging....I was gifted, I started at a Christian collage at 15 years old and I could have started at 14. But this is not my point here.

I have gotten to know the people on this forum....and it is truly a heartbreaking for me. Their walk in life, their walk with Christ. Some of it full of tragedy and pain...physical and emotion. Failures of the church. I feel like saying sorry all the time, but that is not going to fix it...I do pray for those on the forum and sometimes with tears in my eyes. But prayers cannot change the past. I am sorry! I am sorry!

But what I can do is put some things in perspective, give a little advise. Some come to Christianity broken...with a life of hideous memories. I am sorry! But this is one of the things I try to explain about baptism...so important that people understand. When you come out of that water, your past is gone...that person is gone....that person is forgotten by God. The person baptizing you should make that clear to you. The Words of the Bible are more than sweet sounding phrases, they have power, but baptism is as much a phycological thing as it is a spiritual thing. You need to fully understand that when you come out of that water....you have a new life ahead of you...a clean slate...and you are equal with all other Christians, regardless of your past. If you continue to carry around baggage from your past, then you do not understand. This new person that is you, does not have a past. All the things that you may have done, did not happen, all the wrongs that have been done to you, did not happen. If you continue to carry the baggage around Satan will use it against you. A person like me that believed early in life, is no better than the person that comes to Christ when they are 70 knows only the simple things of the Bible. So important to understand. Let your past go...all of it. And Christ loves Christians equally! Keep it simple.

From there understand what I knew from a very young age...Christ is our God...Faith is a divine power that is wielded by us...the way to heaven from there is Beeeee Gooood...and lastly...the devil can be defeated if you have confidence in yourself and Christ.

Next put on the Armor of God...with this armor you can stand up to anything. Read this carefully and consider the ramifications.
Ephesians 6:10-18
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Keep it simple...we are creatures of habit...develop a habit of just doing the right thing. Have confidence, even as a new Christian that is 70 years old, have confidence in what is right and wrong. Sometimes as a young Christian, what you thought was right in certain situations may turn out to be wrong. (And I have seen God adjust some of these things for a person that was try do to right.) But what is the alternative...do what you think is wrong. In your walk with Christ and the Holy Spirit, if you develop a habit of doing right...it will be a knee jerk reaction. Your spirit indwelled by Christ and the Holy Spirit...three footprints making their way on the journey of life. The Trinity is there in your heart to guide you, to teach you. The Trinity is there when you trip up and fall. And if you take to heart what I am tell you and you have developed this habit of doing right, they are going to pick you right up and dust your failure off and send you on your way. Why? Because they want you to keep doing what you have been doing....right.

The points I making (and yes I am trying to keep this short) is that it does not matter if you are a new Christian or a person that has been a Christian their whole life....we are the same in God's eyes and His heart. The same the same the same! It does not matter if you are a man or a woman....the same the same the same. You do not have to know the Bible forwards and backwards to be a good Christian and doing right...the Gospel message of salvation is simple....We can put all you need to know on a 3X5 card....the details have made things confusing and obviously generate arguments and divisions in the Church. Keep it simple...Love God....be good...and do good...

The battle with Satan and his demons? If you keep it simple and do good...you are just to much work for him. He is looking for the low hanging fruit...the confused...the troubled...those that have been lead down the wrong path by heretical teachings, those without spiritual confidence. 90 percent of your battle with Satan is putting on the Armor of God and standing firm in His Word. A woman or man...it does not matter, you can take on Satan and he does not stand a chance. Just do what is right....simple....You have the armor, you have the sword that is the Word of God...You are travelling down the road of good. And Satan is not going to want any part of that.

I pray that this can help, but I have to stop because I could write a book on it.

Now there can be people that rush in and object to what I have told you....LOL...You will get no better....see confidence. LOL Look at where they are coming from...what is their intent? Are they trying to confuse or twist what I have said?

Good Bless
We are spirit beings...I can assure you that, for me, sanctification has been a God-directed process. The fire of affliction (Levite purification, baptism of fire), has been a necessary part of the process for me.
From an eternal perspective, this all makes perfect sense to me, and I wouldn't change a thing.
I have peace in my heart...finally.
God is healing my emotional trauma, partly through confession.
I'm on the end of a 2,700 year old family line exiled by God.
I don't have all the answers. Shalom.
Too much work for the enemy? Eagles eat snakes! :)

Reactions: Grailhunter

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are spirit beings...I can assure you that, for me, sanctification has been a God-directed process. The fire of affliction (Levite purification, baptism of fire), has been a necessary part of the process for me.
From an eternal perspective, this all makes perfect sense to me, and I wouldn't change a thing.
I have peace in my heart...finally.
God is healing my emotional trauma, partly through confession.
I'm on the end of a 2,700 year old family line exiled by God.
I don't have all the answers. Shalom.
Too much work for the enemy? Eagles eat snakes! :)
I was baptized when I was 17. The doctrine that says you come out of the water completely regenerated (justified and sanctified) is wrong. Plain and simple. Believing this false doctrine screwed my life up really bad. It was only after I learned about the false walls the enemy led me to build in my heart , the storms of Ezekiel 13 that God sent to knock them down, learning to crucify individual sins (as revealed by the Holy Spirit) on my actual cross, breaking generational curses, and going through an intense deliverance session, did I start my personal warfare and begin walking out denying self, taking up my cross daily, and following Jesus, that my sanctification began in earnest. During the two days that these things happened, I saw Jesus, the Holy Spirit took 15 seconds to lay me on my back, a tongue of fire came and entered my chest, which resulted in tongues bursting out of my mouth, the impartation of the gifts of proclamation and prophetic utterance, feeling Jesus' heart for His bride, and finally, Jesus through me, fighting a victorious battle with Satan. Later that day, I told the leadership of the ministry that I was at, what I had experienced. They got excited and told me to go for it. The teaching included The Divine Plumbline by Dr. Bruce Thompson, and Release From The Curse and Basics Of Deliverance by Derek Prince. The ministry I was at is called, "Jacob's Well Ministries Inc. Ontario, Canada." I believe the false doctrine of instant sanctification is the biggest single problem in today's church. Shalom.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jezebel:
This spirit is not merely a woman of harlotry and lusts of the flesh. This spirit can easily be influencing a man. The Jezebel spirit hates the prophets because they will confront “her” lies. The prophets see through to “her.” She cannot remain masked and hidden under the eye of a prophetic heart. For God gives insight. It is why we need the prophets today.

When you remove the prophets from the churches, and you silence their voices, you clear a path for the Jezebel spirit…for “she” will go unnoticed until destruction comes. The gifts of the Spirit are meant to work together. I am learning of God’s heart that every ministry ought to seek God for His gifted sheep. We need the Shepherds, the Prophets, the Apostles, the Helps, Healing gifts, etc. When we have an empty place, we are open to deception. Each office holds a gift necessary for accurate rule and reign in the body of Christ. Teams need to represent His fullness. This allows great protection for us all.

The Jezebel spirit seeks power and authority but “she” carry’s an illegitimate authority not given by God. She, however, will be very enticing and lure many in the beginning. “She” will steal another’s inheritance through hidden maneuvers and motives. “She” will be very amicable until told no or opposed. Then she will be full of vengeance and retaliate. ” She” has a controlling spirit as well. This should not be new to us in the body of Christ. All we must do is study her operation in the scriptures. We will see her character, her modes of operation, her hidden deceit, yet her bent to operate in the background to oppose the work of God and His appointed people. We will often find “her” within church leadership. “She” is cunning at infiltrating the ranks and sees where the hole in the armor is located. When the prophetic voices are successfully removed, “she” sees her opening. I have seen this time and time again where the enemy attacks specifically the prophetic people in the body. “Her” aim is to have them removed and very often “she” succeeds because man has little to no prophetic sight. We see with natural eyes, rather than spiritual ones. For some reason, we are unable to discern well and apply examples Christ placed in His Word to teach us and prepare us for even this generation in the Church.

“She” will exhibit counterfeit gifts that display closely to the Lord’s gifts, which requires much discernment. For this reason, confusion and double-mindedness ensues as people see often a good side to “her” and a side that causes pause. “She” will be well hidden but to the one taught in subtleties, “she” will be seen. You will have a check in your Spirit and if you wait too long you will have a landslide of destruction and heartache. Do what you must as the Lord leads and gives you a warning.

“She,” or he, will do whatever it takes to silence the prophets and any prophetic Word from God. She, or he, will likely be very religious and do religious things. The source of “her” signs and wonders is not of the Lord. Also, many will have no idea they are being influenced by a Jezebel spirit so you will have to look past the person and see in the spirit with Christ. There will be deception, manipulation, and perhaps silence to unjustice somewhere as you pay close attention. Yet her influence will carry great weight behind closed doors. “She” will desire to replace others in authority ridding many of that which Christ desired for a given body of believers. “Where there is no prophetic vision, people perish.” Jealousy and envy will be a root cause for her actions. She will plot to rid all bodies of Christ of God’s mouthpieces until “her” influence has expanded and a slow death has occurred within God’s people. Many will be afraid to approach “her” not understanding the angst in their hearts and afraid to speak of it. Thus silence ensues. However, Christ loves the person and she or he needs to be set free as well. Confrontation is necessary for all parties.

It would do us well to re-read the characteristics of Jezebel and Ahab. Ahab seems to have no spiritual backbone. Jezebel does his bidding. Likely, when you find a Jezebel, you perhaps may find an Ahab

Jezebel means “Baal exalts” or “Baal is husband to” or “unchaste.” Unchaste means not virtuous; not pure. But do not mistake this to be entirely about a woman or sexually driven motives. There is much more to Jezebel. In this hour it is most important to know your enemy, know the scriptures, and do not judge a book by it’s cover.

Here is the good news: God is bringing His prophets out of the caves they have been driven to by Jezebel …and every Elijah will return to pronounce judgment over Jezebel. Her reign has come to an end.

1 Kings 18:4

For so it was, while Jezebel massacred the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah had taken one hundred prophets and hidden them, fifty to a cave, and had fed them with bread and water.)

1 Kings 18:13

Was it not reported to my lord what I did when Jezebel killed the prophets of the LORD, how I hid one hundred men of the LORD’s prophets, fifty to a cave, and fed them with bread and water?

1 Kings 19:2

Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying, “So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by tomorrow about this time.”

1 Kings 21:13

And it came to pass, when Jezebel heard that Naboth had been stoned and was dead, that Jezebel said to Ahab, “Arise, take possession of the vineyard of Naboth the Jezreelite, which he refused to give you for money; for Naboth is not alive, but dead.”

Rev 2:20

“Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols

Blessings to you @Heart2Soul ! Thank you for sharing this. It gave me much insight and revelation to some events at my church, which took place several years ago. I can't believe how accurately you described them in your post. I hope you continue to share on spiritual warfare. Your wisdom and experience is of much value to us, who serve in God's kingdom.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings to you @Heart2Soul ! Thank you for sharing this. It gave me much insight and revelation to some events at my church, which took place several years ago. I can't believe how accurately you described them in your post. I hope you continue to share on spiritual warfare. Your wisdom and experience is of much value to us, who serve in God's kingdom.
Praise God, I give Him all the Glory and I thank Him that it is helping you and others.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I had more to offer on this subject....I guess not.
All I can say is
Romans 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁷ And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
²⁸ And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
²⁹ For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
³⁰ Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
³¹ What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

I have come to trust in the promises of His Word to the point that I am almost deemed as a religious finatic....“¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “....what do I care...I know what's going on.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought I had more to offer on this subject....I guess not.
All I can say is
Romans 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁷ And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
²⁸ And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
²⁹ For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
³⁰ Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
³¹ What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

I have come to trust in the promises of His Word to the point that I am almost deemed as a religious finatic....“¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “....what do I care...I know what's going on.
What do you mean, almost? Lol

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've left me speechless! (the 5th).
Satan accused me of being a sinner unworthy of mercy and condemned me to death...but then my defense team showed up on my behalf....His name is Jesus and his assistant the Holy Spirit...and proved me innocent and set me free!

Reactions: Truman and Azim