Demons Fear the Name of Jesus!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let His Name be continually on your lips, let your Praise lift Him up and Glorify the Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Prince of Peace....His NAME IS JESUS...EMANUEL....Holy Holy Holy is He and worthy of all praise!
And demons tremble at the Name of Jesus! Yeshua!
Got any demons tormenting you?
According to scripture He has given us authority over them in His Name...
Take authority and command them to get behind you...speak His Word...It Is Written.. ..
Spiritual Authority
"In My Name you will cast out evil spirits…" Mark 16:17

"Resist the devil and he will flee from you." James 4:7

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus,
We have the victory.
In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus,
Demons will have to flee.
Ohh who can tell what God can do?
Who can tell His love for you?
In the name of Jesus, Jesus
We have the victory.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning forum:)
It's a wonderful day for this is the day that the Lord has made...let us rejoice and be glad in it! Amen!
Okay let's get deeper into learning how the enemy operates but first I would like to share my testimony...
The first time I encountered a demonic attack against me was through my pastor. I was 17 years old and at the time I didn't understand that demons operate THROUGH the flesh of others for the majority of the time.
Ephesians 6 talks about this in detail:
Eph 6 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
¹¹ Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
¹² For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Stand against the WILES of the devil?
Definition of wiles:

1: a trick or stratagem intended to ensnare or deceive also : a beguiling or playful trick
2: skill in outwitting : TRICKERY, GUILE

transitive verb
1: to lure by or as if by a magic spell : ENTICE

Synonyms for wile
Synonyms: Noun

Synonyms: Verb

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the price...that the Lord has paid.
This is the blood...of His covenant.
This is the price that the Lord has paid.
This is the blood of His covenant.

By His death, I live.
By His sacrifice, I'm set free.
Thank You, Lord, for this day.
A day that You made to specifically include us at Christianity Board.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was my birthday...I was celebrating it with my friends from the chirch. We were playing volleyball on the church lawn and while playing the pastor came from the parsonage beside the church and called all my friends inside and asked me to remain outside.
I sat in my truck wondering what this was about and ASSUMED it had something to do with my birthday.
Then Joe came out (we were boyfriend and girlfriend at the time) and got in the truck and informed me I was kicked out of the church....
I was literally shocked beyond words...all my life church was my everything....and I was being rejected by the one thing I loved the most...my Lord Jesus, God and the study of His Word....

After the shock wore off I began screaming and crying and yelling at Joe to get out...get out get out! GET OUT OF MY TRUCK!
I drove off but I was crying so hard I couldn't see to drive...I decided to go to my friend Felicia's house and talk with her mom.
I knocked on the door crying hysterically and when she answered the door she was extremely concerned and wanted to know what happened. I went inside and it is happened that Joe's mom was there as well...(she loved me like a daughter).
After sharing what just took place I asked to use the phone. I called Frankie (my spiritual mother who was a big inspiration to me from the church in Skedee that I grew up in).
I told Frankie what happened and that the pastor kicked me out because he spoke to SOMEONE from my hometown and they told him I was a drug addict and caused the other kids from the church to get hooked on drugs and fall out of church....I had never done a drug a day in my life.)
I asked Frankie to talk with Felicias mom and set the record straight and then I handed to phone to her...

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After they finished talking Felicias mom got a wet cloth and helped me clean my face...my mascara and all my makeup had run down my cheeks and I looked like a zombie.
By this time all my friends had showed up and were outside (they weren't allowed to come inside at the time)...
Anyway, I had to leave and head home and when I went outside they tried to come up to talk and comfort me and I pointed at them and said GET AWAY FROM ME!!! None of you had my back and attempted to defend me against this lie.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now let's review...
How many demonic spirits can you recognize in this scenario?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to hold up until others can comment.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing everyone should know is that several acts of sin are influenced by the SPIRIT OF WITCHCRAFT...whose power comes from Satan and it mimics the Holy Spirit's power.

1 Timothy 4 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
² Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How sad this happened to you. And the even more concerning part is that that pastor had all those people fooled.
Glad that God never let you run away from Him! :)
This is why we should never put pastors on such I high pedestal because they are attacked and influenced more than anyone...because if Satan can get a pastor to err in teaching, preaching and shepherding the flock he can destroy a whole church of believers at one time.
There is much more to the story...I haven't got to the demons that began to attack me physically...

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The demons themselves are not afraid to say Jesus’s name — they even talked directly to Jesus, knowing exactly who he was ( Matthew 8:29; Mark 5:7 ). The common idea that “Satan flees at Jesus’s name” may come from the narratives in the Gospels and Acts where demons are cast out “in the name of Jesus” ( Mark 9:38; Acts 16:18 ).

What Does the Bible Say About Name Of Jesus Demons Tremble? You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One night, when I was 17, I woke to a demon in my room.
I was paralyzed with fear and couldn't think.
Then the name, "Jesus" dropped into my head and as quickly as dark disappears when a light is switched on, it was gone.
Along with the fear, paralysis, and the light that came with it.
I was left lying in the dark.
Demons are terrified by Jesus.
Though a demon would tell you otherwise. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul
There is of course more to it than just forming the word, Jesus, with our mouths. We need to be IN the Name or in the Spirit of God.

"Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded." Acts 19:13-16

A person in the flesh alone cannot contend against devils or demons. Consider the people who regularly use the word, Jesus, like a cuss word...!

Likely your pastor who put you out of the 'church' also frequently spoke the word, Jesus, but what power or understanding did he have?