Denial .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
As the storm clouds get very dark over the middle east, and as a person that thinks in the lines of replacement theology and people that think 70AD..... was it .. there must be a real Denial going on in your phyice. It does not take a smart person to know and even feel what is about to happen.... but your warped theology will keep you in deniel... The power of lucifer amazes me , over so called Christians....

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
As the storm clouds get very dark over the middle east, and as a person that thinks in the lines of replacement theology and people that think 70AD..... was it .. there must be a real Denial going on in your phyice. It does not take a smart person to know and even feel what is about to happen.... but your warped theology will keep you in deniel... The power of lucifer amazes me , over so called Christians....

Well, I'm not into denial or replacement theolgy and know that it was just a little tin horn general that took Jerusalem in 70 AD. I also know where true Israel is.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Replacement theology is one of the most destructive doctrines to ever contaminate the church. Its produced church sponsored antisemitism, persecution and murder of Jews from Augustine all the way to Hitler. And its caused unnecessary enmity between Christians and Jews down through the centuries.