Denomination test

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goli

Feb 20, 2008
I have recently created a denomination test. Basically you answer 24 quick questions and the test tells you what denomination most closely matches your beliefs. Of coarse it is only a rough estimate as essentially we go to the church God tells us to Go to and 24 questions can only survey a small amount of denominational differences . But its fun and so far fairly accurate ! http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=denommy results were 1) Pentecostal 2) Methodist 3) Anglican 4) seventh day adventist 5) baptist 6) Presbyterian 7) Lutheran 8) Quaker 9) Catholic 10) Orthodox 11) Jehovahs witness12) Mormon 1 and 2 ias definatly right on although angl8ican 3rd is a bit of a surprise ... how did you do ?

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
(Goli;37499)
I have recently created a denomination test. Basically you answer 24 quick questions and the test tells you what denomination most closely matches your beliefs. Of coarse it is only a rough estimate as essentially we go to the church God tells us to Go to and 24 questions can only survey a small amount of denominational differences . But its fun and so far fairly accurate ! http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=denommy results were 1) Pentecostal 2) Methodist 3) Anglican 4) seventh day adventist 5) baptist 6) Presbyterian 7) Lutheran 8) Quaker 9) Catholic 10) Orthodox 11) Jehovahs witness12) Mormon 1 and 2 ias definatly right on although angl8ican 3rd is a bit of a surprise ... how did you do ?
its so full of advertising scemes that have to be skipped that it is not worth taking it is agravating

Goli

Feb 20, 2008
ghrrrr something must be wrong with the site ill try and fix it snd get back to you

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
My results were:1)Pentecostal2)Seventh Day Adventist3)Methodist (United Methodist Church)4)Methodist (Weslyian Church)5)Baptist6)Anglican7)Prespyterian8)Quaker9)Orthodox10)Lutheran(LCMS)11)Catholic12)Lutheran(ELCA)13)Jehovahs Witness14)MormonI didn't run into any ads but I didn't click on the link, I typed it in the address bar.

Goli

Feb 20, 2008
ahh thanks follower of christ .. is that close ? did anyone else have success ???

winsome

Feb 15, 2008
Didn't note the whole list but I came up #1 Orthodox and #2 Catholic - I'm actually Catholic. I suspect it's how you take the questions. I would like to know which ones gave me that result.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I am leery to visit links provided because you never know what's on web sites. Sometimes malware is dropped on one's computer, especially when intrusive ads pop up that is a sure-fire sign. I just spent about an hour removing one from my son's computer.For people who do this, I don't know why those who host their sites don't just pull the plug, no questions asked, and no warning (most of those who do this stuff are too cheep to host their own server). Probably many come from other nations such as Japan or Russia and don't care.I don't know why virus writers, spyware writers and hijackers don't find something more constructive to do like going to the restroom, taking some tissue and....... I won't say it on a Christian site, but you get the idea.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm surprised:1. Anglican2. Pentecostal3. Baptist4. Methodist ( Weslyian church) 5. Methodist (United Methodist Church) 6. Seventh day adventist 7. Catholic 8. Lutheran (LCMS)9. Presbyterian (USA) 10. Jehovahs witness 11. Lutheran (ELCA) 12. Presbyterian (AUS) 13. Quaker14. Orthodox15. Moron-ismtim-from-pa1. The site is clean.2. Get some free anti-virus/firewall program to protect your computer.3. Find out what kind of sites your son has been visiting.Best Free Anti-virus program that I know of: http://www.grisoft.com/

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Two;37586)
Yeah I tried it to but the ads just made me give up one right after the other.
On top of the page in the yellow bar, you can skip all of the ads and see your report.
asdasdxm0.png

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(Goli;37574)
ahh thanks follower of christ .. is that close ? did anyone else have success ???
I'm actually non-denominational but I think pentacostal is a good fit for me.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(followerofchrist;37637)
I'm actually non-denominational but I think pentacostal is a good fit for me.
Same here. Pentecostal/Protestant.I'm not an Anglican.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Well ran it back through and this is what I got1Lutheran LCMS2Anglican3Lutheran ELCA1 & 3 is dead on I was baptised a Lutheran. 2 I ain't so sure about.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
I am not any of the groups mentionedI am wisconsin evangelical Lutheran synod.the same beliefs to me would be of the " old lutheran church missouri synod of 100 years or more ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.