depresion, suicide, sickness, and molestation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
There is a girl I know, very strong in her faith but her life has had so many things go wrong with it I don't know what to do.She talked to me a 2 months ago about a cold which just wouldn't go away, she couldn't get rid of it( she still has it). Well this was normal, I said some prayers and didn't think to much of it, until the next month where she came up to me, told me of the severe pains she had in her leg, her bad life at home, how she was suffering from deppresion and was thinking about suicide every day. I asked " whats keeping you alive" she raised up a crucifix and said "him"This scared the heck out of me. I prayed to God constantly to keep her alive. Last week it just got worse as she told me that she was told by her parents that she was molested as a little kid and how she now is afraid to go out in public by herself, as she might just get raped. Could you please pray for her. Her first name is Leanne, and I jsut hope this flashback from her childhood doesn't push her over the edge literally. Ive given her advice which I hope were God inspired. Its a miracle I said advice at all, I was basically at a loss of words. I don't know what to do. But I do know that we can prayplease do

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey she's having surgery on her knee on May 6th and she has significantly been cheerier these last few days, so your prayers are working :)Adding on to this could you pray on that day, that the surgery can go well.Thank You