DeSantis flies illegals to Martha's Vineyard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Massachusetts has called up the NG, if Texas or Florida did that the dems would be outraged over it.

(The National Guard members will supplement work already underway by the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, Gov. Charlie Baker’s office said in a statement.)

Texas called up the National Guard. All they do is stand around and watch .....

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Texas called up the National Guard. All they do is stand around and watch .....
You mean operation lone star, I've read up on that, it isn't that the guard is standing around and watching, it's they are saying is useless and probably because of the governments reverse on boarder politics

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean operation lone star, I've read up on that, it isn't that the guard is standing around and watching, it's they are saying is useless and probably because of the governments reverse on boarder politics

Simply put .... The National Guard of Texas cannot over rule the Federal Immigration Forces. They are under orders to stand down ...Most of the supposed "posts" are set up near 10 miles from the actual border. Not one border post is actually on the border. Otherwise ....when they crawl up on the banks of the US side of the border ....we could actually just kick them back into the water. Texas Rangers actually enforce fishing laws halfway across the Rio Grande. Mexicans run nets across the river. Texas Law cuts the nets ....

Reactions: BeyondET

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was very nice of him to get them free flights to perhaps the safest and wealthiest enclave in America, Martha’s Vineyard, which is also a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants.
I believe DeSantis made a serious mistake in sending these illegals to Martha's Vineyard. He should have deported them back to their home country and sent the bill to their government for all the expenses involved. The same with Abbott in Texas. Illegals should be deported, not shipped into the interior so that they can settle down. And the border states should shut down their borders until the issue is resolved, and all illegals have been deported.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Simply put .... The National Guard of Texas cannot over rule the Federal Immigration Forces.
You see that this is where the problem arises. When the federal government is VIOLATING the laws of the land, then they must be held to account. Which means that the National Guard should have arrested and locked up the border patrol agents for committing a felony. Illegal immigration is a blatant violation of the law and the Constitution, and this is what needs to be the focus. But all this push-back is coming two years too late, since at least 4.2 million illegals have breached the border without any consequences. Those border state governors have been tip-toeing around when they should have had a solid plan in place.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe DeSantis made a serious mistake in sending these illegals to Martha's Vineyard. He should have deported them back to their home country and sent the bill to their government for all the expenses involved. The same with Abbott in Texas. Illegals should be deported, not shipped into the interior so that they can settle down. And the border states should shut down their borders until the issue is resolved, and all illegals have been deported.
The Governor can't deport them. The federal government has to do that.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea if im not mistaken boarders are not control by state government but federal government, the United States Customs and Border Protection

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is only when the Rule of Law exists. Since Biden trashed the Rule of Law and the Constitution, every governor had a responsibility to secure his state against any kind of invasion. And this was recognized as an "invasion" by aliens. But then appropriate measures were not taken.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Turley: If The Martha’s Vineyard Flight Was ‘Human Trafficking,’ Joe Biden ‘Would Be The Biggest Coyote Ever’
“There are rational reasons why someone would want to leave the border area which just has this influx of undocumented migrants and go to areas that might have better employment possibilities or better levels of support,” Turley said. “And what they’re arguing here is that this is an illegal transport of migrants, if that was the case, then Joe Biden would be the biggest coyote ever. Right? I mean, he’s transferred thousands of people across the country, also public interest organizations transfer migrants. All of them are saying, as they need to and need to establish, that this is done with their consent.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Turley: If The Martha’s Vineyard Flight Was ‘Human Trafficking,’ Joe Biden ‘Would Be The Biggest Coyote Ever’
“There are rational reasons why someone would want to leave the border area which just has this influx of undocumented migrants and go to areas that might have better employment possibilities or better levels of support,” Turley said. “And what they’re arguing here is that this is an illegal transport of migrants, if that was the case, then Joe Biden would be the biggest coyote ever. Right? I mean, he’s transferred thousands of people across the country, also public interest organizations transfer migrants. All of them are saying, as they need to and need to establish, that this is done with their consent.”
The left is wise to keep it on the borders . cause they know the second they allowed it into all states , that is the second
even their own group would turn on them . SO they play any game they can to make it seem evil to do such a thing .
SIE ORDER cannot be stopped . sie majority of both world and churches are long infected with it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical democrat response....."Not in my backyard you don't !"

That's what makes the Democrat Party Laughable ....."I care, we'll throw money at them!" "In my backyard? Don't you dare."

I believe the fifty should have been housed in millionaires homes for the winter ....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its real easy to try and save the world and feel like a savoir , TILL YOUR OWN SOLUTIONS HIT YOUR OWN BACKYARD .
THEN they go ape and no likey it . The same ones that both preach this open border
and accept it , WANT NOTHING TO DO with the very ones they claim to love , IF THEY COME TO THEIR DOORSTEP or town .
ITS real easy to support a cause so long as it costs them nothing . BUT WHEN illegals start showing up
IN THEIR BACKYARDS they ATTACK the ones FLYING THEM IN . YET If they supported the open borders
WHY ATTACK at all . EMBRACE THEM . ITS ALL HYPROCRISY . THAT IS ALL THIS IS TO DESTROY the old system
and to usher in the NEW one . THAT IS ALL THIS IS ABOUT . the same with climate change .
THEY HOLLER GO BIDEN , YOU THE MAN , but when they themselves were asked if they could support the very things
this climate goal supports , ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WENT OOPSY , OH WAIT we might not be able to do that .
THE problem with this generation is , THEY LED BY EMOTIONS , NOT TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical democrat response....."Not in my backyard you don't !"

That's what makes the Democrat Party Laughable ....."I care, we'll throw money at them!" "In my backyard? Don't you dare."

I believe the fifty should have been housed in millionaires homes for the winter ....
They holler GIVE TO THE POOR , HELP THE POOR , ONLY THEY WONT DO and DONT DO in ACTION what their LIPS support .
ITS ALL HYPROCRISY . A people that is emotion led is a people that is not GONNA MAKE IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly not to the Democrats!
The only law that will soon matter to most , is the law that will forever silence the mouth of the fundamental lambs .
AKA , the law that allows roundups and death sentences against the true lambs who did warn and correct .
AND BOTH SIDES ARE GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH IT . Folks are wore out tired with people like me .
BUT I SHALL ONLY DOUBLE DOWN on all bible reminders . No fear of man . PEROID . PRAISE BE TO THE GLORIOUS LORD
who both saved and changed a wretch like me . I REFUSE TO CONFORM TO THE LIE .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go back to Hurricane Charlie targeting Tampa Bay. I went and took a nap. My wife was astounded ..."Everything is done. If Charlie hits this afternoon, ain't nobody sleeping for the next few days ..." Charilie took a hard right turn and took Punta Gorda off the map .....Two hours later my phone began ringing ....."We need trailers, pick up trucks and men who can join the convoy ....see you at the church at 5PM." We were number one in line, waiting for the Troopers to allow us in. Fifteen trucks and trailers rolled into the church parking lot. We had the generators hooked up, hot water, air conditioning, tents set up and hot food ready .....FEMA was 1/4 mile from us with NOTHING. We fed them for three days. Next thing we know, we are getting trucks from as far away as Michigan ....ice, generators, fuel, food, clothes ...We had a ball. Like a campout. Word had gotten outand next thing we know ....tent city at the church ...

We started with a phone call and responded ... In our home church, there were folks that complained "Where are you guys when it's needed here?" I told them "We are right here, and you never hear what we do for the church body, because you don't join and contribute ..."
Weeks later we had two barges on the way to Haiti to build that church ..