Destruction of Damascus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi to get the Isaiah 17 war you have to understand the Gog war of Ezekiel 38 war. Ezekiel 38;8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations,and now all of them live in safety. you will say, I will invade a land of unwalled villages,I will attack a peacful and unsuspecting people,all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gather from the nations, rich in live stock and goods. It shows Israel has recovered from a war and is living in peace.WHat war , the Isaiah 17 war.Some think the gog war is set to go, but I think there will be a regional war with her surrounding neighbors, syria,gaza, west bank, Lebanon and Jordan.I believe Isaiah 17 speaks about an almost mutual destruction of Syria and Israel.After this war the jews will return to Israel, all of them big fortunes to be made and the nation will prosper greatly beyond anything in their past history, but just for a short time. this will set the plan that someday in the future will come to gog to go and take spoil.This first war will bring a time of peace,not the ac deal yet.I think it will be the worst war ever to hit the planet and it will be short 12 to 24 hours. IN the eveing, sudden terror, before the morning they are gone. This is another reason I do not think Gog is about to happen. They come to a land that is dwelling in safety, unwalled and recovering from war.Many cities will be destroyed in Israel in this regional war. Gog never makes it to the cities, they are destroyed in the mountains. And the countries that are in the Isaiah war are missing in the countries that come with gog .Why the Isaiah war God tells why,Because thou hast forgotten the god of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength. So thats why these peace plans are so scary. OK now the time line and I want to tell you this just my thougths and only mine. No man knows the time of the rapture not even the angles in heaven, see that why there has to be a pre trib rapture, if it happens after the trib we would know ,Ok back to the line ,Syria attacks Israel , Israel wins ,takes more land ,jews from all over and Christians come to rebuild israel,just a short time ,the rapture happens and the Anti-chist is revealed starts working his way up. Gog gets the hook in the jaw and god destroys him, Planet is ripe foR AC makes a seven year deal with Israel, thats what kicks the Tribulation off.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
hI 25 even at the end he has the power to kill the two and let them rot let it be .

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi rant,Thanks for explaining that and your view.I don't know why but some of the scriptures quoted seem to have me see a hidden prophecy regarding the destruction of USA in them. Not saying of the same time, but like spmething else happening but yet not plainly stated. With USA as Israel's ally, I would think USA be taken out of the picture before any attack can happen to Israel. Anyway, jus sharing that little bit there of what I am seeing. Thanks again.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have wondered this about USA also is it taken out of the way, or limited in some wayor do we sell Israel out for oil. Im sure we are told in prophecy just cant quite see it all come together yet. It could have to do with the deadly wound the one World system suffers will the Us be crippled econmocally or some way because of this wound? Which Satan as antichrist will come and heal and bring in peace and saftey remember Antichrist comes in peacefully promise saftey for all and a chicken in every pot if you accept his Mark