"Diavolo" and false "Adonay". A real life tragedy.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
April 19 2023. The “Diavolo” and false “Adonay” inflict misfortune on me in real life. This was a terrible tragedy for my family.

That morning, online, I was spreading the Gospel of Christ. Have faith alone in Jesus and gain permanent life, to have your sins blotted out. Therefore, the wrongdoings of the whole world will be removed as all will become believers in Christ.
A user named “Diavolo” meaning “Devil” in Italian appeared, and I told them to believe in the One True God, Jesus Christ. diavolo
Revelation 2:10 - To the Church in Smyrna devil = διάβολος (diabolos). Preterism, melo is about
μέλλει (mellei).
Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I quoted that verse to them.
Then, a user named “Adonay” appeared, meaning “Lord” in Hebrew אֲדֹנָי Strong's Hebrew: 136. אֲדֹנָי (Adonay) -- Lord And suddenly I am permanently banned from the Roblox Free Draw server.
This has happened many times before. I loaded up another account, drawing a verse, and suddenly, “Adonay” appeared again. I messaged “I remember someone I was talking to before with your same name, interesting”.
2 Peter 1:21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. I quoted that verse to them, explaining how the Bible is true as all Biblical prophecies have been predicted and have come true. Again, I was permanently banned.
With yet another new account, I was writing the Gospel of Christ on another server, and behold, “Adonay” came. “Hello Adonay my friend, good to see you again :) They permanently ban me on Free Draw, but I still come back :D” and after I was again permanently banned.
A new account, another server, writing the good news of Jesus “Adonay” appeared again. “Hello Adonay again my friend :) Tell me, will I get permanently banned again :D” I say. Because I will come back, over” Adonay replied with something along the lines of "who wins, godzilla vs kingkong". And again I was permanently banned. I used a VPN here. How were they finding me so quickly?
I do not give up, I have a new account, a new server, and indeed, I was not permanently banned. I prayed to the Lord, the true Adonay, to protect my Gospel from this false Adonay who seems to be banning me and who does not support the Bible verses I write out. I luckily recorded the chat logs on my end, copy-pasted my responses so that’s documented proof that these events are true.
[1 Corinthians 8:5-6 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.]

Later this important day. The snow has melted, but a cold breeze still filled the air. I took the bus, and posted 10 of my handwritten Gospel tracts around the area, then entered the building. In the computer room, I logged into my email. I used this to create more Roblox accounts, a good backup. There was an issue connecting to the web server, so I went to another computer and logged into my email there too. I went to my locker and put my blue jacket, bag, phone there. The lock had washers and a nut to protect it from a bolt cutter.
I waited. There was a delay, miscommunication, they did not know where we would go. We entered the room late. This was extremely time-sensitive I turned on my laptop I borrowed from my sister. Suddenly, a Windows update began. Strange, because my mother and I turned on the laptop before to check. I raised my hand, someone appeared, I informed them about this. I could not leave the room until 30 minutes had passed due to rules. Trapped. 35% complete, and dozens of minutes have passed. They were printing a physical paper for me to use instead.
30 minutes, I was able to leave. I ran outside the building, into the chilling air, a literal sprint, to go to the locker. I grabbed the door handle, no movement, I was locked out. I pleaded to the staff from the microphone to let me in, giving all my information. Luckily, they opened the doors for me. I rushed to the floor with my locker. The key on string was still on my neck. Unlocked, I grabbed the phone, with pencil and paper in hand, wrote the password for my account. I called my mother, telling her “This is a emergency”, to bring an extra laptop. I grabbed my phone, hurried to the room.
Inside there, the laptop finished updating. But I could not access the website. No internet. I logged into the Wi-Fi networks in the past, but this update seems to have reset my account information. I could not connect to any of them, entering my username and password it did not work. I tried their laptop and there was login issues too. Suddenly, someone else appeared and gave me a printed copy. My eyes could see the words but my brain couldn’t think. I began to cry, multiple times. With liquid tears in my eyes, I prayed to the Lord that I can do well. It seems this misfortune was a result of the “Diavolo” and false “Adonay” I interacted with earlier today. I prayed to Our Father in Heaven for protection. Luckily, I would have extra time to compensate for the time lost. But I was extremely negatively affected by the stress and anxiety of this.

After, I talked with this someone else. They said they were a former senior director, and predicted that technology issues would occur. They knew another Dr. friend of mine. We talked. I could not find my laptop, the other person had put it somewhere, but I found it. After, I grabbed all of my belongings and left the room.

Late at night. Still inside the building, I called my mother. She said she talked to the security guard. He’s very friendly. He’s a 4th year in Computer Science in University. He remembered my name. He said they talked for 30 minutes. The upstairs corridor locked, he didn’t have the key, I was outside in the cold again. Locked out. Same microphone, asked to go in, got locker. Created 10 more Gospel tracts and spread around city. Came home.

My password has the letters u. When I wrote it down, and read it, I thought it was uppercase from paper. Even looking at my phone. So I think that’s why I couldn’t connect.

We were both very worried. She was running, could have almost collapsed. The time is 11:43 PM now.
She was going to grab my HP Pavilion Laptop. But as I mentioned in my tech articles where my mom and I opened it to circuit board with screwdriver, battery needs to be replaced. If it’s not plugged into a wall outlet for more than some seconds, it will immediately shut off due to low power. I did not see any wall outlets at all in the area. Luckily, my sister told her to bring the Lenovo Laptop too. It has an integrated motherboard, low ram 4 GB, crashes frequently on Firefox and many blue screens of death (BSoD) from video error, but it at least works somewhat.

Because of this situation, my mother is speaking to me, telling me to not spread religion. She says “Don’t be a false prophet” because she believes in Eternal Conscious Torment and I believe in Christian Universalism. She thinks this situation is a negative side-effect because of these posts I make online. My friends, Universal Reconciliation has a positive effect on my life. I will not stop telling people the Gospel my friends.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is universal reconciliation...
You can ask God when you meet him. :)

1 Timothy 4:10 esv
For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Reactions: Harold

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-stating your response in converse, the living God will save all the people who will be saved. It really does not answer any of my questions.

"Air is for everyone to breath" does not explain why some still suffocate.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-stating your response in converse, the living God will save all the people who will be saved. It really does not answer any of my questions.

The verse is simple and clear. What's not to understand?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The verse is simple and clear. What's not to understand?
The verse is taken by you to implicitly support UR while simultaneously ignoring verses that explicitly reject UR. What's not to understand?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is universal reconciliation, why is there a Second Death and Lake of Fire and why the false dichotomy of being saved - since there is no alternative in UR?
My brother, you misunderstand universal salvation. Jesus saves faithful believers from damnation to the Lake of Fire. You see, by believing in Christ we purify ourselves.

1 John 3:3 esv
And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.

Unbelievers and "bad" Christians, however, have not looked to Christ and so they are NOT purified and so they MUST go to the Lake of Fire where they will be punished and, ultimately, purified so that they too can be saved from eternal death and, eventually, join the rest of us in God's kingdom on Earth. That is the "second death". It is a figurative, not literal, statement. After all...

1 Corinthians 15:22-26
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

So here is the timeline

Jesus returns and resurrects Christians (and possibly "good" non-Christians, but that's another thread).

Some believe there is a millennium rule and others don't believe in that. In any event, on "the last day" Jesus will resurrect everyone else and they will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment. Based on the scriptures, it seems that some will be tossed into the Lake of Fire.

One they have been cleansed, Jesus will deliver the kingdom to God as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15.

Remember...

2 Corinthians 5:19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.

Revelation 21:5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

John 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Luke 3:6 and all flesh shall see the salvation of God

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then by ‘universal’ you mean ‘conditional’ which is THE EXACT OPPOSITE of universal.
I'm not personally aware of any universalists that have stated that people are NOT sent to the Lake of Fire. There is no scriptural support to suggest that Jesus saves ALL from being sent there. On the contrary, we know and believe that the LOF is actually used by Christ to SAVE people so that they can go to be with God. As the scriptures clearly state, It is God's will that NONE be lost.

The "forever Hell" crowd has to ignore a plethora of scripture to believe that God tortures people forever. That is an absurd belief straight from Satan's mouth, yet most of Christianity believes it. Amazing.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh just realized that I had this topic about the Adonay and Diavolo incident. Was digging through my computer and found the chat log that I saved which I posted here: My Chat Log with an Evil Spirit

I'm not personally aware of any universalists that have stated that people are NOT sent to the Lake of Fire. There is no scriptural support to suggest that Jesus saves ALL from being sent there. On the contrary, we know and believe that the LOF is actually used by Christ to SAVE people so that they can go to be with God. As the scriptures clearly state, It is God's will that NONE be lost.
The truth is that the Lake of Fire is temporary, like a furnace of afflictionIsaiah 48:10 . The suffering people experience removes their impurities and creates their characters. No blacksmith leaves their iron ingots burning forever. No baker leaves their bread in the oven forever. So I agree with you Patrick my friend! All will be refined and be saved by Christ in the end!

Reactions: Patrick1966