Did God call us to greqt things or something else?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to share a word concerning a pursuit many of us have taken, are currently taking or have been living in for a long time. What is that pursuit? It is trying to present something you are building, or doing as the most important thing in representing God to others. And that pursuit may have diverted you from hearing from God and truly helping others that God sends that need to be helped.

Let me say, what you may be doing is good, but I made a video that gives some insight into the most important part in your walk with God that you don't want to miss.
Have you ever done this in your life?

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this was interesting in my general reading today, It just to be aware of sin's deceitfulness so you don't end up like the foolish virgins when Christ comes. It will be too late.

HEBREWS 3:12-14 (hscb)
12 Watch out, brothers, so that there won’t be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart that departs from the living God. 13 But encourage each other daily, while it is still called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin’s deception. 14 For we have become companions of the Messiah if we hold firmly until the end the reality that we had at the start. 15 As it is said:

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to share a word concerning a pursuit many of us have taken, are currently taking or have been living in for a long time. What is that pursuit? It is trying to present something you are building, or doing as the most important thing in representing God to others. And that pursuit may have diverted you from hearing from God and truly helping others that God sends that need to be helped.

Let me say, what you may be doing is good, but I made a video that gives some insight into the most important part in your walk with God that you don't want to miss.
Have you ever done this in your life?

Inanutshell- I would say the World (IN Pursuit)...is Divided-

• Half of the people are Trying to KEEP FREE FROM Government Reps Oppression;
TO provide "unencumbered" FOR their Own, Enjoy the Peace FROM and Service UNTO their Father God.

•Half are Pursuing their Government Reps To BE Their Daddy, and complaining (like a child), what their daddy is giving them, isn't enough.

• A constant battle...
I have a Heavenly Father...men...butt out.
I don't have a Father...govt Be my daddy (give me everything I need AND "WANT"!!!)

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inanutshell- I would say the World (IN Pursuit)...is Divided-

• Half of the people are Trying to KEEP FREE FROM Government Reps Oppression;
TO provide "unencumbered" FOR their Own, Enjoy the Peace FROM and Service UNTO their Father God.

•Half are Pursuing their Government Reps To BE Their Daddy, and complaining (like a child), what their daddy is giving them, isn't enough.

• A constant battle...
I have a Heavenly Father...men...butt out.
I don't have a Father...govt Be my daddy (give me everything I need AND "WANT"!!!)

I hear ya Taken! Rather reminds me of what that "pilgrimage" from Egypt must have sounded like in the ears of Moses and Aaron, eh?
"God brought us out in this filthy desert TO DIE!"