Did Jesus need a redeemer? Or was He The Redeemer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Aspen

Try not to copy links into the post I like the reftags you need to remove the link first before pasting.

Please "try" not to twist my words...I am not a smart man, nor do I consider myself very intelligent. You know I don’t believe Jesus in “mind” was a sinner. I have stated this many times. What was sin to him was the nature he was made Gal 4:4 2 Cor 5:21 Rom 8:3 and so.

He needed to dwell “in” flesh to overcome flesh!

So let me get this straight......

You reserve the right to:

Interpret scripture in any manner you see fit

Reject the writings of Christian Theologians

Relate your experience of feeling alienated to Christ's rejection in the Bible

Demand scripture from people and when they provide it, demand commentary - but reject commentary when it is offered

Pick and choose scripture at will - while presenting verses out of context in your own posts

Present your information as if you are an authority on scripture and Christian theology

AND

Claim that you are not an educated man whenever you are challenged?

LOL

You know, I think I'd rather play monopoly with my 6 year old niece - at least she is cute whenever she changes the rules in her favor.

Aspen 1 Peter 1:19

What made Jesus blood different to ours?

One would need leave the Bible and all common sense to start scuh a study.

Are you going to answer the question?

Are the words immortal soul found in the Bible?

You asked me if I wanted to start a study on the soul before you asked me if the words immortal soul were written in the Bible. I am trying to figure out what you are asking me to study.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
All that Scripture and all you give is “garbage”!

Acts 2:24 must have hurt for you to react so passionately - but thankyou for putting forward Scriptures...now we must provide an answer to them :rolleyes:

What is the point of comments like this?

Sensei who is rude to students soon has and empty dojo.