Did satan fall after Adam was formed and before Eve?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. If you sounded more sincere in your questions, I would take the time to answer.

Nevertheless, if you really wish to know my views, I have made two videos addressing them...

Thank you, now I know where you got your stories of these things. If you wish, take my first question and show me how you would change it to make it sound more sincere.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the tree of life. He is the second person in the Trinity that experienced "good and evil." He is the bread of life that we eat off for our daily spiritual sustenance.

When God created the world it was very good and sin had not entered therein. So there was no need to eat off of the tree of good and evil as it was also forbidden.

Then Satan and the test came along and the rest is history.

To God Be The Glory

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, now I know where you got your stories of these things. If you wish, take my first question and show me how you would change it to make it sound more sincere.

Where do you read stories that satan has fallen many times?

I don't read cunningly devised fables or 'stories', I read verses in the Bible.

Here is a verse teaching that Satan reincarnates...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

• Satan was a mortal being that died.
  • Satan was not, because again, he died
  • Yet Satan is, because he ascends once again out of the Pit.
A plain reading of the text reveals that Satan experiences a continual cycle of death and rebirth.

Note that the 'Pit' is the Womb...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you read stories of lucifer having been incarnated 7 times?

Not in the Bible, that's for sure. Lucifer does not fall and become Satan. Only those that read cunningly devised fables believe that.

It is the other way around. Satan (Spirit) falls to become mortal, i.e. Pharaoh, Lucifer (King of Babylon), etc. That mortal being then dies...

Isaiah 14:12
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

He then goes to the Pit, which is allegory for the Womb, so that he can once again incarnate...

Isaiah 14:15
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Again, 'Hell' and 'Pit' are simply metaphors for the place in which Life is birthed from...

full

It's not my fault that the average Christian is so hopelessly brainwashed that they are no longer capable of taking verses literally. Cognitive Dissonance much?

Anyhow...

Here is when Satan, the Dragon, was Pharaoh...

Ezekiel 29:3
"Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself."

The King of Egypt was one of the Heads of the Dragon. Possibly the first one that formed.

Here is the King of Babylon referred to as a Dragon...

Jeremiah 51:34
"Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out."

King of Babylon is another head and incarnation of Satan. Nebuchadrezzar was turned into a Beast to show that Satan is the Beast when in Human form!

There will be a Seventh Head one day...

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect we may be missing a part of the story. What would you say to God forming Adam from good Earth ..and then, Satan found out about it. lucifer ends up falling like lightning to Earth. This sounds like a morning star becoming Earth to me. With Earth now fallen (outside of the Garden), God would need to use Adam to make Eve because he wasn’t fallen yet.

I would reject that hypothesis completely!

Remember we have no idea how long it was from the creation of Adam and Eve and the fall of Satan and then the fall of man. We tend to think that Genesis 1-3 happen rather quickly in time, but for all we know it could have been centuries.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't read cunningly devised fables or 'stories', I read verses in the Bible.

Here is a verse teaching that Satan reincarnates...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

A plain reading of the text reveals that Satan experiences a continual cycle of death and rebirth.

Note that the 'Pit' is the Womb...

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."
Let me tell you what I believe:
I believe that Satan was a spirit created by God, and would have become a mortal but rebelled against God in heaven and was thrust down to earth to be a spirit for eternity without a body of flesh and bone and spirit, like mortals have.
I believe that satan was not a mortal but was not in heaven anymore, but was thrust down to the earth to become satan, which is the major name given to him in the NT. He will never die. Spirits do not die, they are eternal. But satan will live forever as a spirit and that will be his hell, not having a body.
I believe that satan is and will always be is, and will ascend out of his pit, but will again be defeated by Jesus here on earth as he was defeated in heaven (Revelation 12), and will find himself back in his pit for ever.

Lets talk further, but it looks like we are far apart in our theologies.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the Bible, that's for sure. Lucifer does not fall and become Satan. Only those that read cunningly devised fables believe that.

It is the other way around. Satan (Spirit) falls to become mortal, i.e. Pharaoh, Lucifer (King of Babylon), etc. That mortal being then dies...

Isaiah 14:12
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

He then goes to the Pit, which is allegory for the Womb, so that he can once again incarnate...

Again, 'Hell' and 'Pit' are simply metaphors for the place in which Life is birthed from...

full

It's not my fault that the average Christian is so hopelessly brainwashed that they are no longer capable of taking verses literally. Cognitive Dissonance much?

Anyhow...

Here is when Satan, the Dragon, was Pharaoh...

Ezekiel 29:3
"Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself."

The King of Egypt was one of the Heads of the Dragon. Possibly the first one that formed.

Here is the King of Babylon referred to as a Dragon...

Jeremiah 51:34
"Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out."

King of Babylon is another head and incarnation of Satan. Nebuchadrezzar was turned into a Beast to show that Satan is the Beast when in Human form!

There will be a Seventh Head one day...

Base12 says:

This is a pretty absurd interpretation of what 'Hell' and 'Pit' refers to in the bible.

Your interpretation of scripture is highly controversial. There really are scriptures that are metaphoric, but there are scriptues that are literal. You have to have the Holy Spirit to help you with this interpretation.

Get back to the scriptures and keep it very simple. Jesus is the Son of God. He came to save men on earth from their sins and therefore allowed himself to be sacrificed once and for all to bring men who believed in him back onto the path to eternal life with God and Jesus. Pray to recieve the Holy Spirit and for the grace of Jesus and live the law of Christ (Galations 6:2) and you will be fine.

Continue to investigate your controversial subjects and you will focus your mind away from Jesus and on unimportant issues. May the Lord be with you.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continue to investigate your controversial subjects...
Good idea. This thread needs more Cowbell.

Here is an interesting verse...

Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Who or what does Satan "covereth"?

Answer:
Genesis 3:15
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

What is the Seed of the Serpent? Do I have to say it?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so...

full

The Seed of the Serpent is Male Seed. It is the 'Law Giver' between every Man's feet.

That is what Satan was turned into. The Seed of the Woman is the Ovum. It is the Forbidden Fruit that was inherited from Mystery Babylon.

The DNA of Satan and Mystery Babylon is our Earthly Covering...

full

When the average Christian finally gets off of their High Horse, they will see the horrifying Truth of what Man became when they partook in the Garden of Eden.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Anointed Cherub that Covereth can be seen on top of the Ark of the Covenant...

full

The Ark of the Covenant represents the Nucleolus of the Zygote where the two Strands of DNA become One.

The Moment of Conception...

full

Oh, but how can this be? Cell Biology in the Bible? Advanced knowledge of Genetics?

Some of you must really think God is dumb. You believe God isn't capable of putting that kind of info in the Bible? For shame.

:rolleyes: