Differences of Opinion vs. A House Divided

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can have peace of mind. They are not going to put you on a list of terrorists so fast. But they also do not need to. What the state hates the most is if people aim for humanitarian causes and activism. The UN, just as a reminder a US institution, handed over lists of Chinese human rights activists to China. The US collects the data and then sends it over to their vassal countries. Whose national governments in turn punish the activists.

They care little if you idolize the rainbow flag or believe in Christ. Believing in lgbt will make it easier for them to put you into a mental institution while they pretend to be so tolerant and open. The latter they do not care for. What will put you on a closer watch list is if you voice anti government, anti rich or anti royalty sentiments. They may be serving the antichrist but that does not stop these devils from abusing christianity for their purposes.

The lines of biblical christanity start to blur when the devil himself controls those very institutions and perverts them upside down. Christians would have never formed something like a church or a cathedral. These are monuments of power that put the difference between rich and poor on display and demand obedience. They pull on the heart strings of believers who put their trust in them and this is where they lead you. Sodom and Gomora. The same pastors who pretend to be christian will say `go get your shot go get your shot!` because they are government puppets. Faith does not guide them. But it is good to read from genuine people.

Smart. There are also some people who just like to lurk but websites are all being crawled by google crawlers and other crawlers from analytics sites. These are easy to write, very slim code and very powerful. Anyone can submit a crawler to google but only those of google are powerful enough to collect the information necessary to profile people with it. There are some forums who will show the name of individual users and show the crawler names. Many website owners and users on those sites just accept it and do not make a big deal out of it. And even if they did there is not much they can do. The website owner can disallow crawlers to read the site but that just puts the site on a watchlist.
would you like to know why they hate the non conforming fundamentalist .
CAUSE THE PUT GOD FIRST , before GOVT before everything . THUS they know they will NOT conform to a govt .
They already know what i say . THEY know i have no fear of death , no fear to suffer the loss of things .
THEY KNOW a person like this cannot be bought . Ones like us will be the first ones they come for ,
specially if we have a voice that is leading the peoples . But mark my words they will come for us all in the end .
THIS is gonna move fast . We are not in the early stages of of any of this .
They changed the world and religoins all through inifiltration , through education , media and etc .
NOW the world is ripe and ready for their so called life saving change and solutoin they will soon offer .
THEY DID THIS . THEY created the problem and now will offer the solution . Fact .
ALL we can do is point to CHRIST , win souls and exhort and build up the church . cause something wicked
this way comes and very soon . And once it rises the peoples will embrace the voice of its solutions .
PS , its solutions will not be CHRISTAIN FRIENDLY EITHER . ITS True enemy is THE LAMBS
remember that .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..Can we discuss what things should and should not be between us, here on Christianity Board..

Here's a good guideline..;)-
"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
And the Lord's servant must not quarrel. Instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth,and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:23-26)

So the instant anybody starts insulting people, we know he's LOST the debate..:)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a good guideline..;)-
"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
And the Lord's servant must not quarrel. Instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth,and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:23-26)

So the instant anybody starts insulting people, we know he's LOST the debate..:)
I like it...but even Jesus called the Pharisees vipers and hypocrites.

The reason I started this thread is because there is a very fine line between righteous harsh words and those unrighteous. I thought we should understand that love and even tough love are to be expected, but rather that it is teaching and preaching out of ones own conjecture that is a disservice.

The issue might also be defined as the difference between speaking what one [actually] knows, and what one thinks or thinks they know. Those who do not [actually] know what they are teaching or preaching or even just casually saying, are advised to "keep silent in church" that the Truth alone can be heard by the spirit of God.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the guests are robots...and like you pointed out they are here spying and gathering information.

Large search engines like google and duckduckgo use robots called web crawlers that try to visit every page on the internet.

For data collection and indexing purposes.

Let's try a simple experiment to show how this works.

Here we have a forum thread published on september 10th, 2022:

Practical Commandments in Deuteronomy 21-25

If we visit google's search engine and search for the title: Practical Commandments in Deuteronomy 21-25

The forum thread is the #2 search result.

Web crawlers and robots can be guests.

But there are many on the internet who lurk on forums like this one for a wide variety of reasons.

Some search for answers to questions they have about religion on search engines like google, with the results leading them to threads or posts on the forum.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What I tell people, is that "we all die for the Lord".

The Catholic dies a catholic death; the Baptist dies a Baptist death - but they are still "death in the Lord".

What matters is what the Holy Spirit says - He that can hear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches (whichever Church they are).

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Large search engines like google and duckduckgo use robots called web crawlers that try to visit every page on the internet.

For data collection and indexing purposes.

Let's try a simple experiment to show how this works.

Here we have a forum thread published on september 10th, 2022:

Practical Commandments in Deuteronomy 21-25

If we visit google's search engine and search for the title: Practical Commandments in Deuteronomy 21-25

The forum thread is the #2 search result.

Web crawlers and robots can be guests.

But there are many on the internet who lurk on forums like this one for a wide variety of reasons.

Some search for answers to questions they have about religion on search engines like google, with the results leading them to threads or posts on the forum.
You're very knowledgeable about web search engines. Cool, we have someone that can help explain things.

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose this comes under ethics..

I just told someone off in another thread, and it occurred to me that there is a HUGE difference between having a difference of opinion and divisions amongst this Christian house.

Differences of opinion are like what flavor of ice cream--completely harmless. On the other hand, aiding the enemy by any means...should be a clear sign of division, and should not be so amongst those who share the love of Christ.

So...I am not happy that I felt the need to tell someone off, but it was warranted and fell under the category of aiding the enemy.

Can we discuss what things should and should not be between us, here on Christianity Board, or among any who take up the name of Christ? My hope is that it would cause us to think our way through to a better behavior, a more loving form of interaction.

Be nice, or be stern, but do so in the love of Christ.
The belief in “enemy” is already aggression & violence; is the dividing within which leaves ye without.
That ye has an enemy is no more than an opinion, which truly ye has not.

Telling someone off is not a need. Nor is telling someone off a need which is felt.
It is only the opinion, the belief, and the dividing, which is felt.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The belief in “enemy” is already aggression & violence; is the dividing within which leaves ye without.
That ye has an enemy is no more than an opinion, which truly ye has not.

Telling someone off is not a need. Nor is telling someone off a need which is felt.
It is only the opinion, the belief, and the dividing, which is felt.
That's quite a riddle...not sure just what you are saying.

I do however know what is opinion and what is not, and just as it was not Jesus' opinion to turn over some tables or rebuke Satan in Peter, what I was referring to was rather rebuke, not opinion.