difficult period

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends my another sister is also repeatedly telling mom to leave her house also she tried to pinch mom and expressed her anger, and this is happening when dad is having lot of pain and groaning due to his prostate problem, dad and mom telling me to leave her house soon because she is saying heart breaking things but again I told them to remain calm and we will move out, mom is crying before me and namrata, Please pray that God heal and care dad, mom wife baby daughter me and sister, and move us out of this house, it seems devil is after us. Let this difficult period also pass, away soon.

Thanks

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends my another sister is also repeatedly telling mom to leave her house also she tried to pinch mom and expressed her anger, and this is happening when dad is having lot of pain and groaning due to his prostate problem, dad and mom telling me to leave her house soon because she is saying heart breaking things but again I told them to remain calm and we will move out, mom is crying before me and namrata, Please pray that God heal and care dad, mom wife baby daughter me and sister, and move us out of this house, it seems devil is after us. Let this difficult period also pass, away soon.

Thanks
Doing my best with prayer for you brother, not so sure He is hearing me though. He seems to have pulled away from me, but I will still ask Him. I'm sorry you are going through this, it has been almost a full year of this.
God bless Mel.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

it is heartbreaking reading of all your struggles. It sounds like a lot of pressure that is persistently pushing in on top of you. Heavy. Praying God helps guide you though this for those you love. Please don’t take this wrong but when I’ve experienced similar pressure where I can’t seem to get out from under it or away from it… Where I have prayed and prayed for God to remove the pressure but when He doesn’t (when He can). I wonder if the pressure is needful and He is still there but I’m not liking the direction I’m being pushed in. My fighting and spitting “No! that is not what I want!” Could it be He is still in it, not giving me what I want but helping out another way that is better than my resistance? Does that make sense?

I’m suggesting maybe a lot of the stress is from fighting against what you have no control over and at least some of the stress would subside in trusting Him through directions we don’t want to take. Maybe that is His answer.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks

Blessings in Christ Jesus. Bring all of your petitions and lay them down before The Lord. Now believe, believe all that The Lord has said.(promised) Give your dad some pomagranate juice.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks
Praying for your situation my brother in Christ!