DIGGING YOUR OWN WELL.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
DIGGING YOUR OWN WELL

There is yet a remnant "coming out of her"...which as I see it is the fleeing the methodology of the pulpit/pew/ministry class that quenches the Holy Spirit & the freedom & love in the body. The true born-again saints usually come out when they dry up by a God given desert, & end up fleeing the system for life itself. The Pharisee class will murder to preserve their positions...which Jesus called "sons of the devil". Religion kills the spirit.

When this occurs, they learn how to dig their own wells, & how to walk alone with God, & from this, learn how to love, & fear God...being chastened & disciplined by Him. The Hebrews 11 people they become...the Hall of Fame of Faith saints, that know their God & give all to Jesus no matter the cost. This faith is impossible to attain to in dead religion because there is no Holy Spirit to convict & comfort; He has been driven away.

Then, when they find others that truly have learned to walk with God, they rejoice in fellowship; The true remnant Bride....which is ALWAYS to the least of the brothers & sisters....& they walk in the fear of the Lord.....in order to respect, honor & love each one who belongs to Jesus as doing unto Him! As he commanded.....lest they offend Him.

This is the true meaning & the WHY we take communion. It gives us an opportunity to search our hearts before the Lord, & the body we are in, to see if we have offended, disrespected, hurt, pridefully wounded ANY saints anywhere....& to repent before the Lord lest we fall into His anger.

In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: "This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me.

For as often as you shall eat this bread, and drink the chalice, you shall shew the death of the Lord, until he come.

!!!! Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord.!!!!..................
[ disrespecting the Body.]
But let a man prove himself:...[ search & repent....] and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of the chalice.

!!For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord.!!!

[ This is fearing the Lord, for judgment shall surely come for the proud..!]
"Therefore are there many inform and weak among you, and many sleep.
But if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged."

This is the true meaning of COMMON-UNION....Communion, & living in this repentant lifestyle will allow you the deep Fellowship of Loving His body & laying your life down for them.
It is a great gift to be a part of a functioning church. Church means called out ones.

Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way. He said; "Do you really want me?"
There is a price to paid, & if you really want Him, you must honor His wife, His body. The cost is your selfish way; Everything you ever were, or are, or ever will be & all of your loves on the Earth & your hopes & future laid upon His alter of obedience & Love...& then...Empty & Clean....a vessel fit for the Master's use that He can pour Himself in & out of to all.

I call it the High Rent District...& we always fail, but keep pressing in....Once the Lord spoke to me; "Son, I am teaching you how to Love."
We all must learn this lesson...it is in essence following Jesus, & bearing our Cross....NO CROSS-NO GLORY..amen.