Dinosaurs and Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;26649)
You're right that dinosaurs existed in the First Earth age, but in this passage of Job, YHWH is talking about a Hippo.
Um no, you better check post #42 under my sig in my topic. I love you.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Jonous;26624)
What you don't agree with? Your quoting is not my post. And even my post is not mine, it's an article someone else wrote Force of habit
rolleyes.gif
?...Jusk kidding.And please it's Jon-o-us not Jonus! You have changed my name so many times! Wouldn't it bother you to be called Cris? It bothers me because it shows you don't care to spell it right
smile.gif
. God bless you!
J..O..N..O..U..S did I spell it right? Sorry met no offense Jonous I do tend to nik name everyone for some reason I just cant get yours straight. and no it wouldnt bother me at all I have more important things to worry about like my point or message Im making and watching over a site with some 1600+ posters. But sense it seems to matter to you Ill try to be careful:)

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
As much as some believers do not believe that dinosaurs existed with man as they are ignoring the Bible's reference that the behemoth was made with man:Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee... :study:We can find evidence of dinosaurs living in the same time with man as their fossilized footprints are found right along with man's! There are several disputable findings of ancient man! There are even findings of remains and man-made objects inside coal!http://www.pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia/...dia/13anc03.htmLearn the inaccuracies in determining age of the earth:http://www.pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia/...sci_vs_ev_6.htmScientists Speaks expose below:http://www.pathlights.com/ce_encyclopedia/...ci_vs_ev_23.htmThus... in the beginning God did not fool around creating something when He had a plan foreseen in Creation.Genesis 1: 1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. KJ BibleThe earth was not made void as if to "void" life previously on it. The scriptures declared that it was empty.... as the earth was without form, so was there no bones of previous life around either.The plan foreseen in Creation is shown in light of Christ so there was no need for death in the world before Adam and Eve. What would be the point? To what glory would it have to have death already in the world if sin wasn't responsible for bringing death into the world through Adam? Thus life comes through Christ Jesus by faith. This is His Story as history gives it.Romans 5: 10For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. 12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. 15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.So what would be the point of life existing before Adam and Eve? Let every man be found a liar, and God be true. Don't let evolution theory cloud your perceptions in reading the scriptures in trying to fit what you "think" you know to be true in science with what is writen by trying to resolve the difficulty in verses to explain how the Bible can be right to match the "current science trend". People mocked the Bible about where Abram (Abraham) came from because they was no city of Haran... until they found the archeological remains of it. So rest assured, it is the archeological and scientific communities that are still catching up to the truths found in the scriptures.

Sara

Nov 11, 2007
(Denver;27402)
I've moved this post back so that Sara could post, please forgive my mistake in this.
Thanks Denver. And you are forgiven.
smile.gif
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I have not been too well.
sad.gif
All I really wanted to say was that I have to agree with Pariah on this one. (Unfortunately she has now left the forum
sad.gif
)"As much as some believers do not believe that dinosaurs existed with man as they are ignoring the Bible's reference that the behemoth was made with man:Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee... ""The plan foreseen in Creation is shown in light of Christ so there was no need for death in the world before Adam and Eve. What would be the point? To what glory would it have to have death already in the world if sin wasn't responsible for bringing death into the world through Adam? Thus life comes through Christ Jesus by faith. This is His Story as history gives it."So what would be the point of life existing before Adam and Eve?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Sara;27992)
Thanks Denver. And you are forgiven.
smile.gif
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I have not been too well.
sad.gif
All I really wanted to say was that I have to agree with Pariah on this one. (Unfortunately she has now left the forum
sad.gif
)"As much as some believers do not believe that dinosaurs existed with man as they are ignoring the Bible's reference that the behemoth was made with man:Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee... ""The plan foreseen in Creation is shown in light of Christ so there was no need for death in the world before Adam and Eve. What would be the point? To what glory would it have to have death already in the world if sin wasn't responsible for bringing death into the world through Adam? Thus life comes through Christ Jesus by faith. This is His Story as history gives it."So what would be the point of life existing before Adam and Eve?
Actually Sara, dinosaurs did not exist when we are in the flesh body. (which is now) Dinosaurs existed when we are in the spiritual body. (First Earth Age)Lucifer's sin was pride, took 1/3 of God's children with him (Lucifer the Devil) in the First Earth Age ... So much later on he wanted to go after Adam & Eve. Of course Adam & Eve brought sin to the world. Every soul who is born of a woman is innocent as the soul must go make a decision to be with Christ or the Devil. One way or another. Every soul who is not born of a woman is with Satan. However only Satan is judge to be sentene to the second death (Ezekiel 28:18)I'll give scriptures for the first Earth Age and color code & underline it for you that you may see.Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Isaiah 45:18 - For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.II Peter 3:5 - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.Jeremiah 4:22 - For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.Jeremiah 4:23 - I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.Jeremiah 4:24 - I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.Jeremiah 4:25 - I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.Jeremiah 4:26 - I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.Jeremiah 4:27 - For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.II Peter 3:6 - Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:Genesis 1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.II Peter 3:7 - But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.I Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.Jag

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(Sara;26022)
Hey!I don't know if you will know the answer to this but I have often wondered, were dinosaurs around before Christ, whilst Christ was on earth or after Christ? As far as I know, the bible doesn't mention them (or maybe I have just mis-read.)ThanksSara
I like the word, "Pre-Historic" Any pre-historic ceature lived in the first creation, Genesis 1: 1, In the begining God created the heaven and the earth, v2 And the earth was without form and void.-- The word "Was" in the Hebrew is, "Became" God created the world and it Became without form and void. God told Adam and Eve in v 28, "To replenish the earth" [To refill it] so it had to have been filled before.The time span between Genesis 1:1, and Genesis 1: 2, Could have been Millions & millions of years, and that is when all the pre-historic creatures and people were living, This is when the devil and one third of the angels fell from heaven and set up their place on the first earth, Some of them were still aroud in Genesis 6.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alanforchrist;28005)
I like the word, "Pre-Historic" Any pre-historic ceature lived in the first creation, Genesis 1: 1, In the begining God created the heaven and the earth, v2 And the earth was without form and void.-- The word "Was" in the Hebrew is, "Became" God created the world and it Became without form and void. God told Adam and Eve in v 28, "To replenish the earth" [To refill it] so it had to have been filled before.The time span between Genesis 1:1, and Genesis 1: 2, Could have been Millions & millions of years, and that is when all the pre-historic creatures and people were living, This is when the devil and one third of the angels fell from heaven and set up their place on the first earth, Some of them were still aroud in Genesis 6.
For the most part I agree. I just want to clear up a minor confusion in that post from Alan.Adam & Eve did not exist in Genesis 1:26-28. Adam existed later than the 6th day people... like in Genesis 2:7 and Eve in Genesis 2:21-23.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;28045)
missed that Jagster good catch
Thank you, All honour, glory and praise to the Lord Yahshua, to the glory of God (YHWH) the Father.Should we read the posts at least twice before posting?JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(kriss;26471)
It doesnt really give us details 2 Peter just tells us there was three World ages and sense dinosaur bones are older than this age they have to be from the first earth age.
Exactly it don't......Thats the reason they put BC after the number when it comes to dinosaurs (Before Christ) and this earth junk where does it come from? Are we adding to scripture now?