Disability Hearing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was denied :( Basically because I'm not a mental vegetable.

Dev, does this mean they want you to try to start working?

Years ago I knew a gal who was on disability. They finally made her get a job at a restaurant. She was a hostess. She was so slow that the restaurant apparently didn't want her. So she soon got back on disability!

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dev, does this mean they want you to try to start working?

Years ago I knew a gal who was on disability. They finally made her get a job at a restaurant. She was a hostess. She was so slow that the restaurant apparently didn't want her. So she soon got back on disability!
Debp, what this means is that the disability system is a con. They deny people that are mentally ill and leave them out on the streets. This means they are not supporting the tax payers wishes.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debp, what this means is that the disability system is a con. They deny people that are mentally ill and leave them out on the streets. This means they are not supporting the tax payers wishes.
Are they saying they will stop your disability payments?

They used to have a system....where you can start to work a little and see how it goes.

If you cannot work (like the gal I mentioned previously), they will have to put you back onto disability! Also, if the work aggravates your mental health, your doctor can attest to that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are they saying they will stop your disability payments?

They used to have a system....where you can start to work a little and see how it goes.

If you cannot work (like the gal I mentioned previously), they will have to put you back onto disability! Also, if the work aggravates your mental health, your doctor can attest to that.
The never approved me for disability. I have a letter from my doctor stating I can no longer be employed. They are crooked and don't give a crap what my doctor says. They're just not going to pay me what they owe me is how this is going.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The never approved me for disability. I have a letter from my doctor stating I can no longer be employed. They are crooked and don't give a crap what my doctor says. They're just not going to pay me what they owe me is how this is going.
Oh, so you are just trying now to get on Social Security Disability?

How many times have you applied for it with a lawyer? Everyone gets denied the first time they apply.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so you are just trying now to get on Social Security Disability?

How many times have you applied for it with a lawyer? Everyone gets denied the first time they apply.
I've applied a few times already. I think this is my third attempt. But I provided a letter from my doctor saying I am no longer employable due to my disability. And they still denied me. Which means the system here is crooked. We are going to appeal, but I doubt it's going to help.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've applied a few times already. I think this is my third attempt. But I provided a letter from my doctor saying I am no longer employable due to my disability. And they still denied me. Which means the system here is crooked. We are going to appeal, but I doubt it's going to help.
I heard something about Washington State being tougher about such things....I think someone mentioned it on the forum here.

Reactions: dev553344

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'll be praying for you bc you need this.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll be praying for you bc you need this.
Thanks, yes there appears to be something wrong with my state. My Dad is angry and says "They can pay all these immigrants to live here, but they can't take care of the mentally disabled", he blames the democrats.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, yes there appears to be something wrong with my state. My Dad is angry and says "They can pay all these immigrants to live here, but they can't take care of the mentally disabled", he blames the democrats.
I will pray too @dev553344 because I know it's good to feel supported in prayer.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you,

• Love

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray too @dev553344 because I know it's good to feel supported in prayer.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you,
Thanks @Pearl my lawyer is going to file appeal, but I have little faith now in my states disability program and judges.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You might have to flee the country to Mexico. Then, sneak across the border without any ID and they will process you right through, give you a cell phone, fly you to a destination city of your choice anywhere in America, and give you free education and healthcare services!

Welcome to Biden's America. Choose San Diego-- it's a lovely place to live. California's Governor Newsom offers free Medi-Cal insurance coverage for all illegal immigrants.

• Haha

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might have to flee the country to Mexico. Then, sneak across the border without any ID and they will process you right through, give you a cell phone, fly you to a destination city of your choice anywhere in America, and give you free education and healthcare services!

Welcome to Biden's America. Choose San Diego-- it's a lovely place to live. California's Governor Newsom offers free Medi-Cal insurance coverage for all illegal immigrants.

I don't look Mexican though, so I'm not sure how well your plan was thought out :IDK:

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Further-- you might get a $5000 gift card!

Here's what you do.......

Put a burrito in your pocket. When you cross the border and the Border Patrol "catches" you, they'll ask if you are Mexican.

Pull out the burrito and say-- See?

They will think you said "Si" (yes) and then you'll get all the gifts and prizes.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp