Disclose Act Defeated In The Senate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well we voters here in the US may have a fair election November 2,2010.

The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do.
Joseph Stalin

I agree that we shall see a heated campaign. It's already quite entertaining.

However, the mechanics of the Federal government will never allow any real change to take place.
Those who govern are too corrupt, too petty or too self-absorbed to do anything which will benefit American citizens.
Bickering in the halls of Washington, DC government is endless and the only ones who profit from it are the military, the contractors, and the bankers.

I for one wish it were otherwise, but decades of observation have taught me that Federal attitudes toward American national interest are eroding rather than improving.

Every single election we wish and hope and sometimes shout for things to be different. The days which follow ALWAYS prove to be a disappointment.

The emotional cycle of hope and despair are making us dizzy and a lot of people are becoming really fed up with the whole situation.