Disney announces new LGBTQ+ clothing line for kids

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And therefore the wicked must Perish so as not to defile and corrupt others.
They will perish, that is one of God's promises, to destroy the wicked in the lake of fire.
God can take them from the land of the living sooner than their natural time too.
Someday we will look and see they are gone.

Psalms 73–89
The Tragedy of the Wicked, and the Blessedness of Trust in God

A Psalm of Asaph.

1 Truly God is good to Israel,
To such as are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
My steps had nearly slipped.
3 For I was envious of the boastful,
When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

4 For there are no pangs in their death,
But their strength is firm.
5 They are not in trouble as other men,
Nor are they plagued like other men.
6 Therefore pride serves as their necklace;
Violence covers them like a garment.
7 Their eyes bulge with abundance;
They have more than heart could wish.
8 They scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression;
They speak loftily.
9 They set their mouth against the heavens,
And their tongue walks through the earth.

10 Therefore his people return here,
And waters of a full cup are drained by them.
11 And they say, “How does God know?
And is there knowledge in the Most High?”
12 Behold, these are the ungodly,
Who are always at ease;
They increase in riches.
13 Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain,
And washed my hands in innocence.
14 For all day long I have been plagued,
And chastened every morning.

15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children.
16 When I thought how to understand this,
It was too painful for me—
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
Then I understood their end.

18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
You cast them down to destruction.
19 Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
They are utterly consumed with terrors.
20 As a dream when one awakes,
So, Lord, when You awake,
You shall despise their image.

21 Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was vexed in my mind.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.

25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
26 My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry.
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
That I may declare all Your works.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think that if people, who know no better and are not (yet) Christians, want to be 'gay' or trans or whatever then that is their call. We, as Christians, have made our choice to follow Jesus but we still have to live in the world where all this ungodly stuff is happening. Satan is stepping up his attack which those who are unsaved can't see but to those of us who can see it is not very subtle. And to bring change I think we need to use more love and less finger pointing and calling out.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that if people, who know no better and are not (yet) Christians, want to be 'gay' or trans or whatever then that is their call. We, as Christians, have made our choice to follow Jesus but we still have to live in the world where all this ungodly stuff is happening. Satan is stepping up his attack which those who are unsaved can't see but to those of us who can see it is not very subtle. And to bring change I think we need to use more love and less finger pointing and calling out.
Showing love is one thing, embracing and accepting deviancy is another.

Ever heard the saying one bad apple spoils the bunch? Get rid of that bad apple and the others will remain good.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Disney announces new 2022 LGBTQ+ clothing collection for kids | Fox Business
Screen-Shot-2022-05-18-at-4.53.06-AM.png

disney-pride.jpg

LGBTQ+ wont stop until they are dead. When the angels struck the LGBTQ+ men with blindness while demanding sexual abuse of angel visitors, recall LOT in Sodom, they still kept groping for the door. If it had not been for Abraham's prayer and God sending the angels to Lot's home, at the least his 2 daughters would have been sexually assaulted, tortured by many men and maybe killed, but the LGBTQ+ crowd demands and prefers perverse sex.

Why am I not surprised.
Our society keeps moving faster away from God

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they are LGTB or people who support and embrace them, they won’t make it to Heaven, plus our place is here on Earth when Jehovah transforms it back to a paradise the way it was intended to be.

Evil must be gotten rid off.
What I am trying to say is you have to look at these people with foresight in a sense as they could very well repent and be saved. I have no desire to see any human being burned at the stake.

Reactions: Pearl

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I am trying to say is you have to look at these people with foresight in a sense as they could very well repent and be saved. I have no desire to see any human being burned at the stake.
And I’ve always said those that repent are forgiven, those that don’t are doomed.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

disney-pride.jpg

LGBTQ+ wont stop until they are dead. When the angels struck the LGBTQ+ men with blindness while demanding sexual abuse of angel visitors, recall LOT in Sodom, they still kept groping for the door. If it had not been for Abraham's prayer and God sending the angels to Lot's home, at the least his 2 daughters would have been sexually assaulted, tortured by many men and maybe killed, but the LGBTQ+ crowd demands and prefers perverse sex.

I was NOT impressed when Lesbians hijacked Gods Heavenly Rainbow. Gods REMINDER sign of the Flood and that He would never Again DESTROY the Earth with WATER.

Nothing new, that’s what the corrupt do. Twist something good into something corrupt and a lie.

People are EQUAL is a fallacy. Division is a Reality. You are either WITH or WITHOUT God, Period. And SOON the Divided shall be Separated, once and forever.

Praise and Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

True, they could repent and be saved.
No one by Gods Hand shall be burned at the stake.

God is merciful to the unsaved who rejected Believing In Him, His Word, His Power.

Their Body (void of its Life/Blood) shall be destroyed and forgotten.
Their Soul (void of its Life/Gods Breath as Gods Breath shall return to God) and that Soul destroyed and forgotten.
Their Ever Lasting Spirit....oh, wait...they never received Gods Seed, their natural spirit was never reborn, their natural spirit dies with their body, (void of Life when their body dies).

Gods mercy for the unsaved...”rejectors”....ALL life removed from their body’s and soul and those destroyed....AFTER the millennial reign.
(So they do get to experience, for awhile, soul Life without God, just as they chose bodily Life without God...)

It is the Demonic angels (who are ever living spirits), that suffer eternally ALIVE, in torments, VOID of God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Disney’s Karey Burke A Space Alien? The Ruling Class Have Plans For Your Children (If You Have Any)

“Our country” … yeah, right. The way these corporate hegemons see it, it’s not our country, Bub, it’s their country.

No surprise then that Disney is out at the head of the wolf pack seeking to destroy our children’s innocence and replace it with a bogus and godless pseudo-religion.

There is already a CYBER, SKY god...computer transmitter, in the works....ie One world religion. GAG.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ATTENTION PARENTS! New Disney FX "Little Demon" Show Features Child of Woman Impregnated By Satan...Features: "dismembered bodies, melting human flesh, depiction of human sacrificing" and MORE! [VIDEO] (100percentfedup.com)

Disney has a new kid cartoon called Little Demon.
They dont hold anything back, Satanism and perversions is their creed, here right out in the open. Presented as an attractive, empowering way of life.
I am sure it will be a hit series among some of the kids.

Internet Movie Database lists titles of the seven episodes:
1. First Blood
2. Possession Obsession
3. Everybody’s Dying for the Weekend
4. Popularity: Origin of Evil
5. Night of the Leeches
6. The Antichrist’s Monster
7. Satan’s Lot

It is FILLED with satanic imagery, animated gore, graphic violence(such as beheaded chickens), pentagrams, dismembered bodies, melting human flesh, rituals and witchcraft.

There’s nudity and lots of sex talk, junior high kids drinking, and lots of belittling their parents.

Instead of being terrifying, Satan is depicted as an average, middle-aged suburban dad who drinks soda.

Hell isn’t so bad, and witchcraft is portrayed as a great thing.

This is SO dangerous.

The series creator told reporters, “We are going to keep going for it until we are told no.”

Little-Demon--740x414.jpg

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

Try not to let more evil things enter your life. It is already bad enough navigating through the darkness of our society.
People being what they are, telling them no, it is forbidden, due to their fallen human nature, will desire it all the more.
The unregenerate cannot tell evil from good, and they call evil good and good evil. or they just don't care, most have no fear of God.

You can't fix their stupid behaviors that lead to their death. Whatever you fertilize in your life, grows in your life. kind of like sowing and reaping. Sow to the Spirit, reap eternal life, sow to the flesh, reap eternal destruction. Thing is as their evil grows, society becomes more dangerous to you.

Galatians 6:8
For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATTENTION PARENTS! New Disney FX "Little Demon" Show Features Child of Woman Impregnated By Satan...Features: "dismembered bodies, melting human flesh, depiction of human sacrificing" and MORE! [VIDEO] (100percentfedup.com)

Disney has a new kid cartoon called Little Demon.
They dont hold anything back, Satanism and perversions is their creed, here right out in the open. Presented as an attractive, empowering way of life.
I am sure it will be a hit series among some of the kids.

Internet Movie Database lists titles of the seven episodes:
1. First Blood
2. Possession Obsession
3. Everybody’s Dying for the Weekend
4. Popularity: Origin of Evil
5. Night of the Leeches
6. The Antichrist’s Monster
7. Satan’s Lot

It is FILLED with satanic imagery, animated gore, graphic violence(such as beheaded chickens), pentagrams, dismembered bodies, melting human flesh, rituals and witchcraft.

There’s nudity and lots of sex talk, junior high kids drinking, and lots of belittling their parents.

Instead of being terrifying, Satan is depicted as an average, middle-aged suburban dad who drinks soda.

Hell isn’t so bad, and witchcraft is portrayed as a great thing.

This is SO dangerous.

The series creator told reporters, “We are going to keep going for it until we are told no.”

Little-Demon--740x414.jpg

This will continue to become more and more popular as we near the time of our departure from earth as the church. We cannot stop it nor will we be able to slow its popularity! all we can do is pray, go out, spread the seeds, water the growing seeds, and bring in the harvest into our Fathers barns.

Reactions: Pearl and Mantis

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We can't stop the world from accepting all these evils such as gay rights or trans gender or same sex marriage, all of which are against God's word, but we can refuse to take our children to places that promote this stuff, we can refuse to watch movies with such themes. Our response is up to our own conscience, we have to decide.

But pointing the finger and shouting about it is not an option in my view as it isn't something Jesus would do. His response was gentle -

John 8:7
“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone . . . .”

Reactions: Mantis

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We can't stop the world from accepting all these evils such as gay rights or trans gender or same sex marriage, all of which are against God's word, but we can refuse to take our children to places that promote this stuff, we can refuse to watch movies with such themes. Our response is up to our own conscience, we have to decide.

But pointing the finger and shouting about it is not an option in my view as it isn't something Jesus would do. His response was gentle -

John 8:7
“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone . . . .”
That is a totally inappropriate out of context reference.
Who here is demanding Disney personnel be stoned?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our response is as like the time of Noah.
The last days Christ tells us will be as in the days of Noah.
We condemn the world when we do not join in with them.
We acknowledge that they are lost and damned to eternal torments, unless they too are called out of the world by Christ and redeemed by the Lord.

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

Christ is our ARK, when we get into Him, Him into us, we are joined as one spirit with Him. Doing that is the same as us condemning the world apart from Christ to it's fate, an acknowledgement of our salvation and a sign to them of their coming destruction by God. Whether they pay attention or believe in the gospel, is not ours to force.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So is Peter and Paul pointing out the sins and coming judgement of those of the world?
1 Peter 4 New King James Version

Christ’s Example to Be Followed
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, 2 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. 3 For we have spent enough of our past lifetime in doing the will of the Gentiles—when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries. 4 In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of dissipation, speaking evil of you. 5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Ephesians 4
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

disney-pride.jpg

Just vile and disgusting. It's no wonder folks are calling them groomers.