Disney announces new LGBTQ+ clothing line for kids

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you use that word in a post on Reddit, your instantly banned.
This is a heavy ongoing spiritual assault, the wokeness and LGBTQ+IAB has put its gangrene into all of society in the western countries.
Gangrene is a very apt description. It is very foul and it affects the whole of society, poisoning it.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Gangrene is a very apt description. It is very foul and it affects the whole of society, poisoning it.

Destroying everything related to a moral society destabilizes its base.
America is a nation the majority population being a Christian.

They're fracturing that by giving license to all manner of contrary actions.

Is it surprising then that right after SCOTUS gave gays the right to marry a polyamerous threesome tried to get a marriage license? In Colorado I think it was.

And before it was revoked our governments IRS granted NMBLA tax exempt status that it exploited for years.
Word was they even sought the right to legally enter a civil union with children.

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Destroying everything related to a moral society destabilizes its base.
America is a nation the majority population being a Christian.

They're fracturing that by giving license to all manner of contrary actions.

Is it surprising then that right after SCOTUS gave gays the right to marry a polyamerous threesome tried to get a marriage license? In Colorado I think it was.

And before it was revoked our governments IRS granted NMBLA tax exempt status that it exploited for years.
Word was they even sought the right to legally enter a civil union with children.
Disgusting! I need a shower

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Biden Appoints LGBTQIA+ Activist Who Defends Sex with Animals - Conservative Business Journal

Biden is a full on supporter

It is happening. They are descending into madness, then hell.
God gives people over. Romans 1
Justice of the peace civil union: ''I now pronounce you husband and Iguana. You may feed crickets to your bride....''

Biden's dementia is such now that I don't think he is aware of what is happening in his name. He's just happy after all those failed tries when he was younger,still corrupt,but more mentally fit, that he's finally president.

It's elder abuse. And his wife is complicit. Likely because she's tickled to be FLOTUS.
I wonder if she's proud of Hunter?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Disney announces new 2022 LGBTQ+ clothing collection for kids | Fox Business
Screen-Shot-2022-05-18-at-4.53.06-AM.png

disney-pride.jpg

LGBTQ+ wont stop until they are dead. When the angels struck the LGBTQ+ men with blindness while demanding sexual abuse of angel visitors, recall LOT in Sodom, they still kept groping for the door. If it had not been for Abraham's prayer and God sending the angels to Lot's home, at the least his 2 daughters would have been sexually assaulted, tortured by many men and maybe killed, but the LGBTQ+ crowd demands and prefers perverse sex.
It appears that companies like these are only after the profits. They don't seem to care about anything else and they are just taking advantage of the social/economic climate we live in but they do not understand that one day, they will face the God of heaven and earth, our maker and their maker....

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
MAP, minor attracted persons, also want to be included.
Pedophiles.
Inclusion means automatic government acceptance and laws apply to their life choices, that they choose. These people are not born this way.
Minor Attracted Person - NewgonWiki.
MAP? They've actually amended Pedophile/Ephebophile to an acronym.

OK, I'll play. BWP. :cool: Sorry Lord,but you know me.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad there isn't a Disney Saudi Arabia ....

I marketed, eliminated a lie specification and it's author, estimated, did the material breakdown and won the World's Largest Architectural Roofing Project in the world at the time . ...The Caribbean Beach Resort at Disney World. Then was tasked with supervising the construction of the project. Three years, dealing with the most vile, liars on the planet. We sued and won seven million dollars from the mouse. A person on our team wanted to celebrate the win ..."What for? All we did was take away seven days of parking fees ...."

While we had free access to any park we wanted ...Our daughter had a ball. (Contract Supervisors have free access to the parks) Once that was over ...we never went back.

Senior Attorney for Disney asked everyone to leave the room except for me. He asked a few questions, then I hit him with reality ...."Your Project Architect is a liar. You have a one sided story until I handed you our first volume of the daily diary. I was called everything, but a white man and told I couldn't read blueprints .... In volume one are the letters and accusations from your Architect ...After four months of accusations (My Degree is from Auburn University) I received a phone call after New Year's asking if we could be on site by noon from Tampa. Everything I had told him, every letter I had written ....was the truth and he was the one that didn't realize the purpose of each subcontractor on the project. I never received an apology ...not one. You don't want me in front of a jury." He admitted he discovered his Project Architect couldn't be trusted. They wrote a check for seven million ...

I don't hate them ...I know what they are.