Disney Night :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol isn't that Dolly Parton? You should save her for country night on Wednesday. :D Oh and I decided to add one more song because I forgot I was going to do this one. :)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol isn't that Dolly Parton? You should save her for country night on Wednesday. :D Oh and I decided to add one more song because I forgot I was going to do this one. :)

Not all Dolly Parton's songs were country though.. ;)
G'Night
Hugs

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all Dolly Parton's songs were country though.. ;)
G'Night
Hugs

Goodnight,.. I'm just coming back on to straighten out a few people who've gone coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs. *Sigh* :rolleyes:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodnight,.. I'm just coming back on to straighten out a few people who've gone coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs. *Sigh* :rolleyes:
Lord straitens people out, all we do is try to bend them our way..
LOL
Anywho..
Don't be a bully.
Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the one being a bully. (Neither are you for the record.)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's after midnight.

I have to do some errands tomorrow so I'm turning in now.
No bullies here..
Just family :)

Hugs

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I trust you are aware that Disney is now seriously promoting LGBTQ in their movies and cartoons. They have also gone Woke. So really, Christians should be boycotting Disney. Probably Walt Disney would also boycott his company.
Perhaps we should boycott the world of men altogether, but we are still in it, are we not?

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:11

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose
Sorry I could not be involved much last night. I did come by but I was too tired to focus, to concentrate or to relax. I see a bit of your heart little sister and wish more on this forum could see the 'good' intentions instead of so often focusing on the errors they sometimes believe that they must be emphasizing so much of the time.

God did make everything "very good" in the beginning and man has spoiled many things, but there is still a whole lot of "very good" to be seen.

Thank you for pressing on here in the heart of God!

To God be the glory!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry I missed this. I was at work.

It's alright, maybe you'll be able to make it for eighties night. :)

@April_Rose
Sorry I could not be involved much last night. I did come by but I was too tired to focus, to concentrate or to relax. I see a bit of your heart little sister and wish more on this forum could see the 'good' intentions instead of so often focusing on the errors they sometimes believe that they must be emphasizing so much of the time.

God did make everything "very good" in the beginning and man has spoiled many things, but there is still a whole lot of "very good" to be seen.

Thank you for pressing on here in the heart of God!

To God be the glory!

It's okay and thank you but I do wish that people would try focusing on this scripture instead of trying to judge every little thing about me. Matthew 7:1-5.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's alright, maybe you'll be able to make it for eighties night. :)

It's okay and thank you but I do wish that people would try focusing on this scripture instead of trying to judge every little thing about me. Matthew 7:1-5.

So many know the words, but seem unable or unwilling to apply them to themselves! Lots of divine [god-like or god directed] avengers or inquisitors or judges among us it would seem.