Disney Night :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everybody and welcome to a magical evening where dreams and wishes can come true!!! :D For tonight is dedicated to our favorite Disney songs and movies due to the fact that we have a virtual trip to Disneyland coming up next month!!! :D

I have virtual Minnie and Mickey ears for you to wear whether you are a boy or a girl (and your preference ;) ) and some Mickey Mouse cake for you to enjoy as well. :) Here are my ears. :D

61G9Qen6HSL._AC_UL1000_.jpg

90c138ec-b604-4a3e-9a07-837ea986007e_1.31eebdf4600b0d4152e37a3d7f9d5f25.jpeg

Disneygang-57bbb6295f9b58cdfdb108ab.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol I was just going to ask you about your choice of headwear. Anyways, I want to take this time out to say a special remembrance for Samuel E. Wright who passed away late last month. Sam, thanks for showing us that life sure is better down where it's wetter and RIP. :D

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AnswersinGenesis
Is It Time to Kiss Disney Goodbye?

by Ken Ham and Avery Foley on March 3, 2017
The emphasis on homosexuality in our culture has been growing steadily over the last few years. Various movies and TV shows have increasingly incorporated gay scenes or characters into their productions. So it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Walt Disney Studios has added homosexuality into one of their cartoons. During an episode of the Disney XD children’s program, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, two men and later two women share a kiss during a song. This is reportedly the first gay kiss in a Disney production.

Disney+ Takes LGBTQ Agenda to Next Level: 'High School Musical: The Series' Adds Teen Gay Romance
12-11-2019
Steve Warren

15 Hidden LGBT Characters In Disney Films
Although the Disney corporation may have its faults, it seems the magical kingdom and the LGBT community are seemingly on the same page, with the company being the first to extend healthcare benefits
BY KIRDPUBLISHED JAN 06, 2017

Orlando Weekly
How Gay Day pushed Disney out of the closet

by Jeff Truesdell
May 31, 2000

Disney introduces ‘gay dad’ couple to kids in reboot of DuckTales
The show's co-executive producer lamented that the homosexual characters aren't more 'center stage.'
Tue Apr 14, 2020 - 6:45 pm EST

Disney confirms its first bisexual lead character, who is also multi-cultural
By Adrianne Morales, CNN
Updated 12:03 AM ET, Sat August 15, 2020

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AnswersinGenesis
Is It Time to Kiss Disney Goodbye?

by Ken Ham and Avery Foley on March 3, 2017
The emphasis on homosexuality in our culture has been growing steadily over the last few years. Various movies and TV shows have increasingly incorporated gay scenes or characters into their productions. So it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Walt Disney Studios has added homosexuality into one of their cartoons. During an episode of the Disney XD children’s program, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, two men and later two women share a kiss during a song. This is reportedly the first gay kiss in a Disney production.

Disney+ Takes LGBTQ Agenda to Next Level: 'High School Musical: The Series' Adds Teen Gay Romance

12-11-2019
Steve Warren

15 Hidden LGBT Characters In Disney Films

Although the Disney corporation may have its faults, it seems the magical kingdom and the LGBT community are seemingly on the same page, with the company being the first to extend healthcare benefits

BY KIRDPUBLISHED JAN 06, 2017
Orlando Weekly
How Gay Day pushed Disney out of the closet

by Jeff Truesdell

May 31, 2000

Please keep this crap out of my party thread thank you. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways where was I? *Ahem* Oh yeah, anybody going to see the new Cruella movie? :D

Reactions: Ziggy

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please keep this crap out of my party thread thank you. :)
What Crap, The Truth About Disney?

I thought the party was about truth, or is it Disney's lies, as it promotes Homosexualtiy as clearly shown

Jesus Is The Lord

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Crap, The Truth About Disney?

I thought the party was about truth, or is it Disney's lies, as it promotes Homosexualtiy as clearly shown

Jesus Is The Lord

Yes I know it's awful the fact that Disney has gone so downhill but not all of the stuff from Disney is like that. Especially the older stuff and this is a fun thread and I don't want all of that in here.

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So,.. let's see,.. how about some other good oldies. :D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's changed a lot since I was a kid.
I haven't watched Disney movies in years.
They have umm.. progressed..
I remember the good ole days.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
we have a virtual trip to Disneyland coming up next month
I trust you are aware that Disney is now seriously promoting LGBTQ in their movies and cartoons. They have also gone Woke. So really, Christians should be boycotting Disney. Probably Walt Disney would also boycott his company.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol that's not until our virtual Disneyland trip and like I said before,.. I know it's gone downhill a bit but that's no reason to try and ruin a perfectly good and fun party. Remember Mary Poppins? :D

Reactions: Ziggy