Disney Night :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

iu

Noooo mufasa!!!!!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So tempted to go record Mulan, but it took forever to upload the one I sang today. They made changes for copyright things though, so it is a bit easier.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I trust you are aware that Disney is now seriously promoting LGBTQ in their movies and cartoons. They have also gone Woke. So really, Christians should be boycotting Disney. Probably Walt Disney would also boycott his company.

Again this isn't a debate thread and stop trying to spoil our fun!!! :mad: (I'll start using the ignore button if I have to again.)

Pretend it's saying oh my goodness.

Reactions: amadeus

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol sorry, Happy Feet's cute but I don't think that it's Disney. Here's some of my favorites though. :D

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know Happy Feet wasn't Disney..
aw well..

I made cupcakes.

iu

And I had a piece of your cake.

iu

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yummy thanks!!! :D Now I realize that I already did a version of this song, but I have to have Simba's version. ;) And here's some more Lion King followed by Aladdin and Oliver and Company. :) (About a little bit more than a half an hour left to go.)

Reactions: Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you're leaving already? The party isn't over yet we have two more selections of songs though. :( Anyways I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself so I'm just going to go ahead and add them now. :D Don't forget that eighties night is tomorrow night and starts at seven pm et. :) (We better not be getting this kind of crap on our virtual vacation. At least all of the naysayers are gone now though and realize that we just don't want to hear it in here. :rolleyes:)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, no problem,.. see you tomorrow then. *Hugs* :)