Dispensational Description

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If by christians you mean part of the church or the body of Christ? The answer is no. the church was born at Pentecost and ends at the rapture.
Just like the OT believing Jews are saved but not part of the body of Christ, so to are the saints who get saved after the rapture. They are saved but they also are not part of the body of Christ! these are distinctions for placement in the millenial kingdom on earth, but how eternity plays out, we will have to wait and see.

Let me put my question another way- Will there be jews and any other nonchristians in heaven?
If there are, it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I certainly wouldn't want to go..:)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me put my question another way- Will there be jews and any other nonchristians in heaven?
If there are, it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", and I certainly wouldn't want to go..:)

Well everyone one will be in heaven is saved. It just depends on how your define a Christian. OT saved Jews will be in heaven and they are not Christians. Trib saints (both Jew and gentile) can be called Chritian, though they are not part of the body of Christ/ the bride of jesus.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I did say saved jews! there were numerous over the millenia that were saved!

Yes, if jews stop being jews and become Christians they've at least got a chance of being saved..:)
The bottom line is that when people arrive at the pearlies the doorman will ask them one question- "Are you Christians?", and if they say "Yes" they'll be let in, but if they say "No" they'll be told-

"On yer bikes!"
bouncer-pointing.jpg

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, if jews stop being jews and become Christians they've at least got a chance of being saved..:)
The bottom line is that when people arrive at the pearlies the doorman will ask them one question- "Are you Christians?", and if they say "Yes" they'll be let in, but if they say "No" they'll be told-

"On yer bikes!"
View attachment 24359

Not for OT folks they won't. But I agree since Pentecost one has to trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus to be saved and then they are set. but once the rapture comes, the body of Christ is closed and the saints are different than the church.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not for OT folks they won't. But I agree since Pentecost one has to trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus to be saved and then they are set. but once the rapture comes, the body of Christ is closed and the saints are different than the church.
@Ronald Nolette It's striking how the nature and fact of the revealed mystery of the church - from Pentecost until the Rapture - is not more widely understood from Scripture...Ppl seem simply to be influenced by church custom and tradition so much.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As I've said before, if there are going to be jews or any other Jesus-rejecters in heaven, I don't wanna go..:)
The fact is heaven is a Christians-only gated community-
Jesus said "Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you, get away from me, you evildoers!" (Matthew 7:23)
They might try to gatecrash their way in but don't stand a chance-

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ronald Nolette It's striking how the nature and fact of the revealed mystery of the church - from Pentecost until the Rapture - is not more widely understood from Scripture...Ppl seem simply to be influenced by church custom and tradition so much.

All depends where one ends up after being saved. a dispy or covenant church.