Do you believe?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
Okay I know this is a very unorthodox question, but does anyone here believe ghosts? I was asked this question and realized im not sure if I do or not. I know that people have experiences but are they just imagination? I have been in situations were I feel like I need to leave where I am and go to saftey but I think that is the holyspirit. Im talking about like haunting spirits. I thought :in the book of Luke with lazarus and the rich man that when you die you go to paradise. Thats were you stay until judgement. if you were not living the way you should you are on one side of the chasam and if you did you are with Christ in the "garden" . Jesus said onthe cross Today you will be with me in paradise to the thief. So that doesnt really leave any room for haunting spirits. Right?

Scotty P

Feb 23, 2008
Haunting spirits are satans demons, pure and simple. They decieve man into believing lies and seeking other things besides Christ. I have seen them, they are pure evil. I was once alone deep in the woods in a little cabin. After I fell asleep I awoke to find myself levitating off the bed completely paralized with 2 creatures floating around near my feet. I cried out to the Lord in my mind and a light came down from heaven that seemed to transcend all things. At that moment, everything returned to normal. Totally bizarre and I don't know how they had any control over my body. I was a brand new christian at the time, however I had a customer/friend who was a scocerer and I felt evil around him and in his home. I had this same feeling of evil around me that night, but after that it never returned. I believe this whole ufo thing is the same, evil spirits or demons manifesting and deceiving the world.