Do you have a solution or suggestion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over a week or a month or two there are always statements said in a reply to a thread that I want to go back and revisit either to add to or use in another thread.

And I always have to go to great lengths to find them again unless they are in a thread I can search of mine.

Example. Recently someone made the comment about creation suggesting that there may have been other worlds created either elsewhere or here before our mankind came into being.... and they had a suggested and I want to look at that right now and cannot find it.

I have been miserably sick this past week and have not the patience to go back hunting.

I know I can check all replies to my threads for a week or more but does anyone have
a sure fired way of "saving" .. other then book marks that I could start to utilize for myself?
(Actually, I could only go back to last Tuesday, not even a full week.)

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Over a week or a month or two there are always statements said in a reply to a thread that I want to go back and revisit either to add to or use in another thread.

And I always have to go to great lengths to find them again unless they are in a thread I can search of mine.

Example. Recently someone made the comment about creation suggesting that there may have been other worlds created either elsewhere or here before our mankind came into being.... and they had a suggested and I want to look at that right now and cannot find it.

I have been miserably sick this past week and have not the patience to go back hunting.

I know I can check all replies to my threads for a week or more but does anyone have
a sure fired way of "saving" .. other then book marks that I could start to utilize for myself?
(Actually, I could only go back to last Tuesday, not even a full week.)
i think there's a bookmark option. I only just found it myself.