Asking for a favor. We are bringing down the censorship in the Internet.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
As I came saying in another thread, that I am going to link, social media monopolies are very dangerous.

Because if "all the people" are in the same place, getting distracted with the same things, and thinking they are getting all the information about what is going on in the world, that would be very probably just a corral of mass manipulation. For example, what Reddit is.

And think about the rest. Some of you may be mature, grown up Christians, somewhat learnt in sound doctrine, but there a lot of people that are not, and are in the hands of Devil, drifting away because of what they see are doing others, or teaching others in social media.

It's all set for that. Lots of subreddits, just as lots of supposedly "Christian" forums are just set to manipulate and deviate the attention of the people towards what the "others" be wanting.

So what I am asking is, please, post in my name a specific message I want in r/pureretention.

It would go like this:

We are making history.

u/LaVerdadLactea here.

We are about to change the world, and people like us, with this knowledge, should stand out.

That's what is expected.

I got banned, made a ghost account and blacklisted so many times, that I advice anyone to speak about the things I am going to share. And get them backfired.

I am deploying a worldwide project, an all-in-one, that has all the things that people need to know to stop losing time, to not be hindered by anything, and be empowered to the most.

It has the answers to lots of questions people may come asking here, but more importantly, speaks about all the things we come as a society ignoring in plain sight. And speaking solutions, which makes the difference.

Everything for free, could be read in less than two hours, and secures a controlled demolition of this Matrix we have been raised in.

Thank you very much.

You can reach the project following this link: YouTube link.

Take a screen capture please.

I have been blacklisted in so many ways that it is impossible for me to do it.

Please, let's get the Gospel and much more to the entire world, because it is needed.

Thank you so much.

Last edited: